Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

U2 - who's going to see them elsewhere?

• 17-04-2005 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering who managed to get tickets to the U2 Vertigo tour for the shows outside Ireland?

I did try to get Croker tickets, but didnt really try (didnt join the pre-sale or queue... just got burnt by wasting a morning online like so many other suckers...)

I was lucky enough to get tickets to the first show in Manchester when a few extra tickets went on sale a couple of weeks ago (Snow Patrol also support... would have loved Feeder though) , and I wouldnt swap for Croker tickets. We're gonna make a long weekend out of it and I cant wait :D
    Anyone else ditch their hopes of going to Croker and manage to get tickets to any other the Europe (or even America) shows?
    Which show are you going to? how'd you get them? would you swap for croker tickets?

Just wonderin' :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I'm going to see them in Berlin during the summer.... :D

Advertisement