Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor pay later commitment, what do you get ?

Options
  • 17-04-2005 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

im thinking bout going for the meteor pay later so i can get the 6230 cheap,

anyone know what the deal is with the 20 euro commitment it says you have to make, i rang up 1905 but teh guy i was talking to wasnt sure if it meant you had to use at leaset 20euro in a month or for your 20 euro you get 60min talk time and pay more when you go over that talk time. Anyone know for sure what the deal is ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 paul.ka

As far as I can make out on my bills, the Meteor deal has no line rental, but you have to pay 20 a month regardless of calls made. If it's used up on those calls, fair enough, if not, it basically is line rental.

As with all tariffs, it's designed not to be figured out, but I've been pretty happy with my bills since moving over from O2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

what i want to know is are you paying for 60min talk time with the 20 euro or do you get 60 min talk time and you have to spend a further 20 euro on call seperate to the 60mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Basically you are paying 20e for 60 mins of calls which works out at 33c/min. If that's all the calls you make in the month, you only pay 20e. And if you make less than 60 mins of calls/month, you still pay the 20e. Basically you're buying your minutes upfront.
    What you said in your first post here:
    for your 20 euro you get 60min talk time and pay more when you go over that talk time
    is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Advertisement