Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

omg why is my eircom disconnecting all the time

• 17-04-2005 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

omg why is my eircom BB disconnecting all the time - after a year trouble free, bad weather today affecting their kit? I think I hear noise on the line - is that the cause? a job for their guys in the van monday morn? :eek: it fell over again as i wrote this - no change of kit this end - no changes at all Ballinteer area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Could be because the SNR on your line is poor so the synch is lost. Login in to the router and get the SNR and attenuation figures and post them here and we'll take it from there...

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Previously had a problem with this.. scan your system quickly with AV, mine was on the hop for about 2 days and then suddenly my dg, ip and dns went blank , stupid spyware, took me many hours to get back online. Might not happen to you but be cautious!!

Advertisement