Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are servers down for maintenance or borked

Options
  • 17-04-2005 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Cant connect to WOW at all, just stays at the connecting screen, also cant access the website to check realm status

Anyone else having similar probs

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Yup I'm the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Aye, was playing earlier and somfin was definatly up.

Logged on at about 12:30 and it took a good 5 minutes or so to connect to the server. Then during large PvP I couldn't release spirit or res my body.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

apparently its been hacked and items were given out, mobs spawned the whole works. this has been going on for the past week.
    they are in the process of rolling back the servers and will credit us the week lost

Caliden wrote:
    apparently its been hacked and items were given out, mobs spawned the whole works. this has been going on for the past week.
    they are in the process of rolling back the servers and will credit us the week lost
    Translation : We lose all progress we've made this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

bloody hell

i dunno whether to be relieved that it isnt me, or concerned its been hacked sigh

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

WHAT THE HELL?

Please quote your source on this???

Translation : We lose all progress we've made this week?

Oh no I was just about to hit lvl 37 and have hit 36 this week with a ****load of quests please dont let this be the case

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Please Please Please repost with your source for this astonishing info :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I've seen this linked from an official Blizzard source. I'll try find the link. All progress in the last 120 hours of playtime is corrupt.

.logic.

I was asking is that what he meant.
    I don't have a clue.

• Advertisement

guess well have to wait for caliden to get back in here and post his sources

If i have to replay all those quests again ill scream blue bloody murder

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

If this turns out to be true i'll probably quit.But i seriously doubt it is true.

Lose lvl 60 plus all those rare drops from scholo/strat/ubrs/lbrs/money.

its unthinkable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I started a new priest on earthen ring, yesterday I spent about 3 hours in the deadmines and came out with 2g and 15k exp. If I have to do that all again I will not be a happy chappy.

[18:05:32] <Thundgott> 04/17- Realm Restarts | 4/17/2005 7:33:43 AM PDT
    [18:05:33] <Thundgott> Quote this post Reply to this post
    [18:05:33] <Thundgott> We are sorry to inform that a leak in security has occured.
    This leak has been going on for the past week from what we can tell from server logs.
    Because of this we regret to inform you that all realm servers must be rewound one week thus eliminating the security risk however this will also cause players to lose any progress they have made.
    Hence we will be crediting all accounts with one week as soon as we can.
    [18:05:33] <Thundgott> We apologise for any inconvience caused.

Grrrrrr

ex dee

You mother booker. Damn you to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Links to prove this ?

edit: hahahah :)

Caliden wrote:
    ex dee

I think caliden should be banned from this board because of the muppetry involved in that, it wasnt at all clever

Shin

Having said that WOW still down webby wtill down

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Ban plsthxgg

• Advertisement

Very unsportsmanlike behaviour from Caliden. Got me all worked up over nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

If any horde ever want Calidens co-ordinates so that you can kill him then spawn camp his corpse for 2 - 3 hours ill happily give you the information. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

http://img64.echo.cx/my.php?image=blizzarddeletedthread16fw.jpg - Screenied before it got deleted.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

How/why was it deleted?
    Whats the Irc room you're on?
    And did you see the second post... I love the way the guys says "some kinda gold or compensation".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Having said that WOW still down webby wtill down

The forums are up, just the main site is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

FFS, I did not pay 50 euros and 12 euros/month for this ****. I knew I shouldn't have started in Bladefist.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, that wasnt funny.... all you guys taking about instances you did and getting levels etc.... well I just got the cash together for my mount, today. And last week I had 0g .... I'd have been complaining JUST a little bit :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ralthor

_sheep wrote:
    Links to prove this ?

edit: hahahah :)

/lol

DeVore wrote:
    Yeah, that wasnt funny.... all you guys taking about instances you did and getting levels etc.... well I just got the cash together for my mount, today. And last week I had 0g .... I'd have been complaining JUST a little bit :)

DeV.
    I'm in the same boat Dev. Only with me its a case of I had to pay people back for the money I borrrowed for my mount.
    If there was a rollback I'd get me legs broke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

WTF?

Caliden, that wasn't funny, if you troll this board one more time you're out on your ear forever. Like... for-e-ver. I am smoting you with my mind. Don't toy with people :(

Also I'm mostly confused but I haven't had my coffee yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement