Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are servers down for maintenance or borked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

So... screeny is faked or what?

Rollback on bladefist would make me angry, just bought/ninja'd off AH a purple item for cut down price on saturday :[
    (Boots of Avoidance )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

shinzon wrote:
    I think caliden should be banned from this board because of the muppetry involved in that, it wasnt at all clever

Shin

Having said that WOW still down webby wtill down
    I thought it was hilarious..

since we were all in on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

im actually rolling on the floor laughing and im typing from a wireless keyboard straped to my arm.
    just having a bit of fun with you guys while the servers were down

actually made me laugh pretty hard to see you all rage.
    also take a joke, its not like wow is your life or whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

LoBo wrote:

More like a boot up the backside for giving me a heart attack

:cool:

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Caliden wrote:
    im actually rolling on the floor laughing and im typing from a wireless keyboard straped to my arm.
    just having a bit of fun with you guys while the servers were down

actually made me laugh pretty hard to see you all rage.
    also take a joke, its not like wow is your life or whatever

SUPAR
    That's trolling. Trolling is bad.

Also, I don't think you should be passing judgement on anyone. Yes, WoW is a game, but losing progress you've made and things you've managed to get in the game (like epic items), is not funny. It's still real-life time spent and wasted (if it were to happen), so I can imagine why it would piss people off if it happened.

Anyway, this thread has gone the way of the dodo. Save those jokes for April Fools :p

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement