Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom DSLStats page

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭morlan

Blitz wrote:
    Btw that post by morland with the Picture showing his cap going down has been photoshoped :), notice how only the text that says his cap is going down is anti-aliased and the other texts on the page is not :) .

Oh really? :confused: Why the hell would I even bother doing that? The text is anti-aliased because FireFox does this to fonts using the <strong> tag. "DSL Stat for 01-xxxxxxx" is also antialiased.

Anyway, I rang Eircom yesterday and they logged in and acknowleged that there was a problem with my stats page. The girl there said I should ignore it - no big deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Blitz wrote:
    Btw that post by morland with the Picture showing his cap going down has been photoshoped :), notice how only the text that says his cap is going down is anti-aliased and the other texts on the page is not :) .

Why ? would be my next question . I pondered over his original post and couldn't understand it tbh .

I also prefer the new style of the stats page

jonski wrote:
    Why ? would be my next question . I pondered over his original post and couldn't understand it tbh .

I also prefer the new style of the stats page

My original post was "How are you people even getting into the stats page?". I couldn't login because of that username/password error, which turned out to be a problem on Eircom's end.

What's there not to understand? :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

am i the only one who still cant see the new stats page? I log into mine and its still stuck like it was for past 3 weeks with old stat readings showing January 2005 to March 2005 with no april

Gonzo wrote:
    am i the only one who still cant see the new stats page? I log into mine and its still stuck like it was for past 3 weeks with old stat readings showing January 2005 to March 2005 with no april

AFAIK it's only back for the business package users. Mine's not back yet. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

incorrect, mine has been back since yesterday, HomePlus

JNive wrote:
    incorrect, mine has been back since yesterday, HomePlus
    :(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Basic one back since yesterday,although the ststs I had bookmarked didnt change but when I went through the main support page I got a working one.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Basic one back since yesterday,although the ststs I had bookmarked didnt change but when I went through the main support page I got a working one.

which main support page?

EDIT

never mind found it!

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between 'Total downloads (6931MB)' and 'Estimated downloads' (7426MB). ??

stats1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,958 ✭✭✭✭Basq

morlan wrote:
    Can anyone tell me what the difference is between 'Total downloads (6931MB)' and 'Estimated downloads' (7426MB). ??

stats1.gif
    I think... not too sure... but it was something like that will be the amount that you will download for the month if continuing at the current rate you're going!

basquille wrote:
    I think... not too sure... but it was something like that will be the amount that you will download for the month if continuing at the current rate you're going!

Hmm, usefull unexplained feature :rolleyes:

Thanks basquille.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,958 ✭✭✭✭Basq

morlan wrote:
    Hmm, usefull unexplained feature :rolleyes:

Thanks basquille.
    No problem!

That's what i think it is anyways... but i'm far from sure so don't hold me to that! :D

Advertisement