Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Trip to Tipp....

Options
  • 17-04-2005 7:15pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm free next weekend and am planning on a trip to Tipp to play in Roscrea. With hotel prices at 35 euro and a decent looking tournament, I think its a good time for a poker road trip! Except I dont drive. :)

Anyone else thinking that a poker game, a residents bar and no girlfriends about might be a recipe for a long night of cards and giggles?
    I suggest we leave on Friday midday and play all night either in the tournie or the residents bar and back sometime saturday when we wake up :)

Anyone else up for it?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Sounds good, JP is driving you say? A few others interested, will find out during the week, one more driver anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭jem

great that you are comming.
    I would advise that you buy the tickets asap. as they are moving.Sugest that you book room(s) and pay for room and ticket on your credit card.
    Grants phone number 0505 23300.
    Or else give me a shout.
    james

DeVore,
    I have sent you a pm.

Advertisement