Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP - Advent Children

Options
  • 17-04-2005 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

is advent children gonna be released only as a umd for the psp or is it gettin a dvd release aswell? this worries me as i dont think i can afford a psp this year (€300!?!?!?).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

as far as i know it will be released as a umd first then on dvd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

From what ive heard the UMD version will have a few more special features to pimp off the PSP, DVD will follow perhaps 2 weeks after... or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

marvellous. i was still willing to get a PSP just for Advent Children. yeah i know....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

acri wrote:
    marvellous. i was still willing to get a PSP just for Advent Children. yeah i know....
    :eek:

If you have money to burn like that can i have some

Rabies wrote:
    :eek:

If you have money to burn like that can i have some

i have a problem....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,344 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

acri wrote:
    is advent children gonna be released only as a umd for the psp or is it gettin a dvd release aswell? this worries me as i dont think i can afford a psp this year (€300!?!?!?).
    you can get a psp for way less than 300 euro im sure of it

you can get a psp for way less than 300 euro im sure of it

cool, my 100th post. yeah ive been hearing loads of prices. i doubt itll be €300. it'll be a damn sight more expensive than the DS thats for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,344 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

acri wrote:
    cool, my 100th post. yeah ive been hearing loads of prices. i doubt itll be €300. it'll be a damn sight more expensive than the DS thats for sure.
    i have a ds is ****e im a psp boy now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

acri wrote:
    i have a problem....
    Just a small problem.
    Definitly wouldn't come out on just UMD. Would be disaster for sony if they did that.

3117 posts ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Rabies wrote:
    Just a small problem.
    Definitly wouldn't come out on just UMD. Would be disaster for sony if they did that.

3117 posts ;)

yeah the consensus seems to be that the UMD movie format will die a death, unless they price them at a much much lower price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Or as i mentioned before, put more special features on the UMD to bring in the crowds and pimp off the PSP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

But the UMDs are too small to have many special features for a full motion video. Advent Children however is less than 70 mins so maybe they can include some decent extras.

I'm willing to bet that Advent Children will be ****. Pretty with lots of action but no soul.

Retr0gamer wrote:
    But the UMDs are too small to have many special features for a full motion video. Advent Children however is less than 70 mins so maybe they can include some decent extras.

I'm willing to bet that Advent Children will be ****. Pretty with lots of action but no soul.

dont say that!! at least with Spirits Within you could see itr was gonna be utter b*llocks. anyway, i dont think anything could spoil FFVII for. except mabye the revival of Aeris. her death was monumental.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I didn't think anything could spoil FFX. Then FFX-2 showed up. Square seem to be spoiling all their good series right now. Front mission 4 was a shadow of its former self. And remember that the last thing hironobu Sakaguchi would want for FFVII would be a sequel. To me it looks like a CGI hollywood movie with a load of philisophical nonsense masquerading as a plot.

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I didn't think anything could spoil FFX. Then FFX-2 showed up. Square seem to be spoiling all their good series right now. Front mission 4 was a shadow of its former self. And remember that the last thing hironobu Sakaguchi would want for FFVII would be a sequel. To me it looks like a CGI hollywood movie with a load of philisophical nonsense masquerading as a plot.

im not listeniiiiing

Advertisement