Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody had this connection problem with NTL broadband

• 17-04-2005 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Last Thursday I couldn't get online, so I unpluged the modem waited, repluged, rebooted pc, as this would have worked in the past, but had no success. Rang NTL support who really do not know alot, and they couldn't help so they arranged an engineer for this week.

Strange thing was that for about an hour on Friday evening I was getting an intermittent connection that would go on, then off, then on, etc.

At the moment the ready light is flashing on the modem, but no internet from it. I've checked all the cables so as to ensure it is not just a loose wire. Have had to resort to my old dialup connection!!!

Has anybody ever had this happen to them and if so what was the problem? (Can't wait til engineer comes, although hope he/she is better than NTLs usual engineers!)

Dublin 15 area.

Advertisement