Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french oral

Options
  • 17-04-2005 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

what happens in the french oral, regarding your document?? do you just go in and say what you have prepared beforehand OR can the examiner ask whatever they feel is related to your topic?

also, what are the main topics you guys are studying? i.e family, school or more advanced stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

please dont tell me you're doing urs tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 damo dempsey

no, mine's not till friday afternoon, thank god!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Well just to warn you when I first went in I was asked to by her (the examiner) who was talking in French to say my exam number in English (it confused a few).

She then asked me if I have a document, it's for the tape so I think they have to ask, but they don't have to ask you about it.

Just to let you know, the examiner had a meeting with us all before the exams started and told us what the story was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

what u mean thanks god? u dont even know whats on it,?? :P

Advertisement