Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Options
  • 17-04-2005 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭

What's the dumbest thing you've done while under the affluence of incohol?

I once tried to take a leek in a skip off harcourt street at around 11 at night.

Actually I TWICE tried it!

Failed miserably the 1st time & had something to prove the 2nd!

The skip was full of broken bricks.

& i'm a GIRL!!!!

Don't know & don't want to know what happened the photo's!

Thankfully, i wasn't THIS bad...

drunk-day_after4.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Zoned

So Kittenkiller what did you do last night?? :rolleyes:
    are you looking for people to come up with worse than you.

The worst thing i did was get sober....
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I decided to have a competition with my friend to see who could punch a metal door to make the loudest noise. Left a nice cut and a damn sore hand for about a week after

i won though

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

What's the dumbest thing you've done while under the affluence of incohol?

What is this new substance? can I try?

I once tried to take a leek in a skip off harcourt street at around 11 at night.

Actually I TWICE tried it!

Failed miserably the 1st time & had something to prove the 2nd!

The skip was full of broken bricks.
    & i'm a GIRL!!!!

Classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

ColHol wrote:
    I decided to have a competition with my friend to see who could punch a metal door to make the loudest noise. Left a nice cut and a damn sore hand for about a week after
    i won though

Did you use an internationally accredited electronic measuring device? If not, I'd like to challenge the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

What was a vegetable saleman doing there at that time of night??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

a/s/l kittenkiller? ;)

Jumping off Ro: Maaan's roof several times tbh. But thats only the stuff I can remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

My friend tends to challenge himself to 1 man jack-ass-a-thons!
    Most of which end up with him punching mirrors or jumping into wheelie bins!

Hmmmm... Taking a leek...
    As opposed to taking a leak...
    Hmmmmmmmm....

Sounds like fun when himself's out of town!

& yes yes yes I AM a ker-lasy lassy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 james_d_23

well,i do the most stupid things ever when drinking,for instance last night i was supposed to go to see the go! team in the village all the way from letterknny in co Donegal... but unfortunatly i drank a lot of vodka,got kicked out of my hostel for punching a window for no reason during a normal conversation with a friend.. also my hand hurts,then i went to the village and didnt get in cos i was too drunk,sold my ticket then tried to get back in later,lost my phone and my friends phone,ripped my jeans,got lost in the city centre for a while and then set off the fire alarm on the burger king on o'connell street,all of which i only know because my friends told me....

wish i could say that this is the first time things like this have happened.. it happens alot...

gonna try to not drink for a while now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Well I did end up puking my guts out and then passing out at my own party :o .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Pissed meself **** meself, had sex with women i hate, fell asleep in a ditch, puked all over my friends wall (was red wine.. looked like massive blood stains), fell over two tables.. a chair.. puked on the floor the jacks.. me clothes.. walked home 3 miles.. while walking home met me granny locked.. puked in a limo.. christ I dunno.. I'l post more when I'm sober.
    TK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

NeMiSiS wrote:
    Pissed meself **** meself, had sex with women i hate, fell asleep in a ditch, puked all over my friends wall (was red wine.. looked like massive blood stains), fell over two tables.. a chair.. puked on the floor the jacks.. me clothes.. walked home 3 miles.. while walking home met me granny locked.. puked in a limo.. christ I dunno.. I'l post more when I'm sober.
    TK
    And all before you got to the pub.... :D:D

I also have a few bad experiences with getting sick in places i shouldnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭ExOffender

Ask JimEatsMenu heheheh...

I tried to get sick out my bedroom window once.
    It's 6ft off the ground (I am NOT), there's a wee little table with a lamp on it against it & it only opens about 4 inches.

It was messy, VERY messy!

I fell asleep on O'Connell street before for an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

Winters wrote:
    Jumping off Ro: Maaan's roof several times tbh. But thats only the stuff I can remember.

lol
    that just reminded me of doing ghosties off my friends roof on a pushbike....in the wee hours

......ahhhh those were the days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

My friend kept buying shots of sambuca, and I kept throwing them on the floor. Poor chap spent a fortune.

Another friend mistook my mothers wardrobe for the en suite one night at a house party. Tried to dry it with a hair drier, but the lead wasnt long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Kept drinking tbh. It's always a bad idea when you're already locked. Fell asleep in a garden and got sick on myself while asleep. Jumped into a wheelie bin head first, breaking my phone, and leaving me stuck there for about 5 minutes before someone came to my aid. Randomly threw a glass without really looking where only narrowly missing someone's head. Broke a chair, and a table while jumping around to Take Me Out. Though that was also kinda Jimeatsmenu's fault. Jumped off that roof too...

NeMiSiS wrote:
    puked on the floor the jacks.. me clothes..
    And this is the result...

drunkard.jpg

Ro: maaan! wrote:
    Take Me Out.

Great song. You have to jump around to it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

And this is the result...

drunkard.jpg

filth.

i remember years ago my bro coming in locked, i'd be in bed, and he'd just open the door and stand there for ages! like a zombie from resi evil!

itchy....tasty.....

• Advertisement

itchy....tasty.....
    Aw! Itchy tasty, best bit of that game. I loved those journals...

Jumped off that roof too...

Twas a good roof for jumping, it twas.

Winters wrote:
    Twas a good roof for jumping, it twas.
    And we'll do it again!

Aw! Itchy tasty, best bit of that game. I loved those journals...

"Itchy itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty".

Best computer game script ever.

I wanna jump off the roof too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i've done all that, with the exception of trying to pee in a skip... also woke up in the boot of a car... fun times. got kicked out of the irish film centre for having sex with a random stranger aswell. that was more funny then anything. went skinny dipping for a dare, stole a pedaloe and got woken up by the albanian coast guard who thought i was trying to get into his country illegally. turned a garden hose onto my friend, while she was peeing. that was more funny that anything. but i better stop talking now! but have loads more of these, will post them when i remember! have video's of me twisted too. (taken off my mothers phone!)

i'm a Klassy Burd - Capital K for classy, small u for burd :D

*edit
    during the european elections i stole my friends bike and cycled along an un-named road trying to take posters down. that was hil-harious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

1] try to **** cars
    2] skrewd a couple of mooses
    3] too much drugs
    4] rang people, text people

come to think of it ull prbly get a lot of similar answers.- apart from the shaggin a car thing..- im over it now..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

fell asleep at a bustop in Kings cross (kinda red lighty district of Sydney) on St Stephens' night.....was woken up by some punter at a bus stop shouting "is this the bus to circular quay" at 7am... Still had my wallet, phone and hadn't been raped....all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Hester

This thread makes me feel so much better about my own embarrassing drunken experiences :p

I think the worst I've done is puked on people (mainly myself) and fallen asleep in public places - luckily my friends were good enough not to take advantage of me in my vulnerable state, apart from taking photos (damn those camera phones!) Hmm, and there was that time I spent a large portion of the night trying to climb into a wardrobe, convinced it was the door out of the bedroom :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ended up in another country....

serriously

Advertisement