Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Agreed to let myself get waxed. Decided that knocking back half a bottle of pernod would "ease the pain" (drunken logic).

**Scene Missing**

I was reliably informed (by my mates catching it on video) that I was coaxed into having this wax done wearing only a jock-strap. Pulling a fit cos they were ripping the wax off without warning, running out of the house and down the street. Being carried back kicking and screaming. I then proceeded to puke in the sink, fall backwards against these shelves then cry in the corner burbling about my ex-girlfriend. Again I was still scantily clad in said jockstrap and had some red bare strips across my chest.

Not one of my best moments..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Heh.

Nothing too exciting, just lots of being a mouthy aggressive small guy to bemused rugby players (I really need someone around when I'm drunk or I'd get the **** kicked out of me), getting the wrong bus home and ending up in Cavan, and lyingon my back in a puddle of my own puke in a field. Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Baffled

Fell out of a toilet cubicle trying to have drunken kinky sex and broke my arm. The door lock wasnt that strong! F***in hurt like hell. Didnt know what to tell the parents the next day, so I just told them I fell off a footpath. Crap, I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Least the original poster isn't as bad as Paula Radcliff. Stopping half way through the london marathon, dropping her pants and having a píss on the side of the road.... not wiping and then carrying on with teh race.

Now that is classy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005173069,,00.html

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

my eyes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ruadan

i tend to get loud, abrasive, (more) opinionated, preachy, and quite often naked.

reecently puked all over a friends gaff, but the stupedest thing i've ever done was probably drinking large volumes of my own pee in a macho self destructive competitionn thinng.

ooh, i was dehydrated in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Lump wrote:
    Least the original poster isn't as bad as Paula Radcliff. Stopping half way through the london marathon, dropping her pants and having a píss on the side of the road.... not wiping and then carrying on with teh race.

Now that is classy.
    Happens all the time with professional atheletes. They're human too, and running for a few hours at a time means they're still producing piss. It's not like she can just run into the nearest toilet and take her time. Most of the time, they just don't show/catch it on camera.

The Sun just decided it would be its usual moronic self and highlight it. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Well on Thursday in Doyles i lost my bag with all of my lecture notes, folders and a cd player! :( Thank god some wonderful lady found my bag and I'm getting it back later today! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭anna20

tried to jump over one of those really high post boxes.i was in a skirt which prob wasnt a good idea but it didnt help when my friend, who was supposed to catch me let me go!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

seamus wrote:
    Happens all the time with professional atheletes. They're human too, and running for a few hours at a time means they're still producing piss. It's not like she can just run into the nearest toilet and take her time. Most of the time, they just don't show/catch it on camera.

The Sun just decided it would be its usual moronic self and highlight it. :rolleyes:

She was only running 2 hours.

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I went Streaking in the park. Luckily noone who wasn't at the party saw me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I was at a friends 21st in the Thomas Davis Club in Tallaght & proceeded to get absolutely hammered ... was so drunk I decided I'd smoke a cigar & forgot not to inhale!!

About 10 mins later I started to stumble to the toilet to puke, but only made it to the door out for the function room & puked all over the inside of the door, just as they were bringing in the birthday cake .... I haven't seen my friend since :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

LoneGunM@n wrote:
    was so drunk I decided I'd smoke a cigar & forgot not to inhale!!
    Edit: Whoops nm.. misread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

ApeXaviour wrote:
    You don't generally inhale cigars..
    Think that was his point.

Ruadan wrote:
    the stupedest thing i've ever done was probably drinking large volumes of my own pee in a macho self destructive competitionn
    Christ. Hope it was for money...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I once booked flights to an obscure part of Mexico while drunk. Cost over €800. I still went though.. it wasn't too bad....

But I've since given up drinking absinthe and taking my credit card with me on drinking sessions....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Tried to rob all the 24/7 shops in the city centre... At about 6 in the morning...

Knew it was time to stop when the cornetto I'd shoved down my cacks began to melt... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭conformist

i once cut off my erect penis and jammed it up my ass

i wasnt drunk though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

The dumbest thing i've done while drunk?
    That would have to be a girl called sheila back in 97 at a housewarming party in the outskirts of lovely limerick city.
    The girl was so dumb she tripped over a cordless phone,if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

....brought a cork girl back to my appartment... bad experience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I don't drink but some of the funniest things my friend has done when drunk were

Try to light a cigarette of a gas cooker. He lost alot of hair and an eyebrow from that.
    Sodomise someone who had passed out with a cucumber, (and took pictures for proof)
    Get so pissed he kept falling asleep at his own party, but amazing still managed to only puke in the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

SeanPuddin wrote:
    ....brought a cork girl back to my appartment... bad experience

You let one of them INDOORS!?! :eek:

BIG mistake!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Pissed in the corridor of a hotel. Opened the wrong door thinking it was the jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

jumped into a bush - really hurt myself
    got out of bush jumped back in - really hurt myself again
    jumped back in bush - couldn;t get out of bush

got into a wheelie bin and played chicken with a lampost

downing a quarter pint of ouzo

fallin asleep in q-bar bouncer - "come on son your leavin"
    i wake up "no"
    and then went straight back asleep

stuey wrote:
    fallin asleep in q-bar bouncer - "come on son your leavin"
    i wake up "no"
    and then went straight back asleep
    lol Brilliant.

I've also jumped into a bush or two. It's such a great feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

i slept with my ex girlfriend on saturday.

this is a DISASTER of epic proportions.

it was exactly like a film, woke up with a shocker of a hangover, and she comes in with some water wearing my shirt and i go "oh bollix!"..

gah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

A friend of mine notorious for his mammoth drinking sessions went through a phase of glass-juggling a good while ago.

He also went-a-wandering after a session & woke up in the shovel part of a jcb on a building site!

MY drunken mistake was to challenge him to a drinking contest on new years eve!
    Thus i can't remember bringing in the new millenium!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Never felt the need to jump in a bush. Did brake my leg falling off the ground though. Still don't have any memory of it, didn't even realise it was broken till the following day.

Why do we drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

puking while taking a dump so that when i woke up the nexy day the puke was all down the inside of my trousers it dont get worse than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I've never done anything stupid of course*
    but a friend of mine decided to slide down the bannister of a 5 storey building, luckily another friend caught hold of him before he plumeted to his doom. Still hurts my heart to think of it.

*apart from the usual dumb things like meeting you ex, best friend, best friends boyfriend and complete stranger all in the one night, dragging traffic cones around, roaring and shoutin and beggin a guy to whack me as hard as he could with a roll of cling film. Ouch.

Advertisement