Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

new years had a drinking competition with a friend of mine, him not knowing it. 2 pints of beer couple of joints and half a bottle of scotch later, let's just say projectile vomiting x 6 i think it was :( He had to clean up after me though cause he was some way sober. Blacked out and ppl were like oh theres the boy who got sick. I could even remeber if I did or not...

Walking home with a buddy decided (being bin night and having done before) due to lack of cows in the city, bin tipping is the new craze. Along the way acquired a traffic cone. Course we were nearly home and a paddy wagon pulled up behind us. Asking me where I got the traffic cone. I replied nowhere and garda beacme aggraviated by what I said, replied hostilely you cant have got it nowhere. They turned round and managed to make us pick up the bins(some). I wanted to pull a legger pissed out of my mind but my m8 was in court the next morning as a witness in some case so he was being good. When they left us alone we proceeded to stumble home and ever since I have the traffic cone out my back garden as memorbelioa of a ****ing class night.

A friend of mine fell in an alley and got attacked by a bum. He was actually in a jail cell when the gardai realised his parents phoned him in as a missing person. Luckily they returned him without charging him :D

I saw 2 funny scenarios when I was drunk. One guy jumped into the lee (not the best idea) down by grand parade. Gardai (this seems to be a common theme) fished him out of there.

Stumbling home the funniest thing i saw was a guy on his own imitating Rocky. Lifting his arms triumphantly in the air. Then proceeding to run while making a winning motion with his hands(ie waving his arms forwards and backwards).

My brother broke his wrist running after a boucy ball on his bday. Fell down 4 steps onto another step.

we ordered 21 batered sausages in a christmas hat and party mask during a drinking session one night. Handed the money in 5 and 10 cent coins in a peanut tub.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

Pissed over my stereo, realized what i done, walked backwards (still going) stood on a printer and sat on a scanner.At the time i broke about £800 in less than 2 mins.

Fell asleep outside the front door, with the key in the door.

Played chicken with a parked car.

Mistakenly ate a 1/2 ounce thinking it was chocolate.

This one wan't me but class anyway. One of my mates was getting kicked out of Cyote for being too drunk, so he pukes all over the bouncer kicking him out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

toffo wrote:
    nice! expensive chocolate tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I tried to eat a live moth

(I was only 17 at the time and therefore could not hold my drink)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

About 10 of us in a mini bus home. I made sure to sit beside the window as I wasn't feeling too great. At some stage on way home felt puke coming on. Opened window to stick me head out. Unfortunately the window only opened about 4 inches (hinged at top) stuck my mouth over gap and puked for Ireland.

Unfortunately window behind was opened same 4 inches and puke gets caught in slip stream and gets 4 in the seast behind. I got out and went to bed. Following day had to listen to every one talking about having to clean the bus before they could go to bed and I wondered what the hell they were talking about. All this was related to me by some of my bitter "sober" friends as i remembered nothing of it.

Apart from that I proposed to my current wife while both of us were sitting scuttered on the stairs of my ma's house. Worse luck she accepted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Pissed over my stereo, realized what i done, walked backwards (still going) stood on a printer and sat on a scanner.At the time i broke about £800 in less than 2 mins.

LOL, that sounds exactly like something I'd do, and I wouldn't even need to be drunk! :D

Oh wow, that must have been interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Fell in a ditch numerous times(expensive when you wear glasses and cant find them in said ditch)

Obvious ones pissing in wardrobe, corner of room thinking It was at toilet.

Slept outside house when couldnt get key in the door.

At home there is a gate and driveway, beside the gate are 2 hedges, got out of taxi..it went took out my mobile and stuck it in the hedge. Couldnt find it next morning thought bollicks, my dad gave it too me and said it was in the hedge.

Ran into a wall after copious amounts of vodka(very sore).

Broke a bar stool.

A mate was walking home one night pissed(mile and half) was taking him ages so he said fcuk it im just sleeping here, woke up next morning he was in his front garden, that cracked me up.

Im sure there is loads more that I cant remember :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Fell off a mountain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

What's the dumbest thing you've done while under the affluence of incohol?

Your ma.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Your ma.

Well someone had to say it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I'm usually sober when i'm doin her!

She doesn't like the stench of gin unless it's coming from her!

Old_woman_on_the_beach_in_Cuco.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Came onto 12 individual people in one night.

*Cough* SLUT *Cough* all the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Got hammered one night in Docs (Trinity Rooms) in Limerick - went to the jacks but there was a huge queue. Beside the jacks they used to have a nice potted plant so i whipped the lad out and got down to business. The only problem was there was a bouncer stood not 2 feet away from me. Needless to say, i was politely asked to leave after that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Boro wrote:
    Got hammered one night in Docs (Trinity Rooms) in Limerick - went to the jacks but there was a huge queue. Beside the jacks they used to have a nice potted plant so i whipped the lad out and got down to business. The only problem was there was a bouncer stood not 2 feet away from me. Needless to say, i was politely asked to leave after that :D

a queue in the gents? i must see this "Docs" place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lorcan26

walked out of a restaurant without my shoes, for about 10 mins, relaised i didnt have them when i stepped in a puddle, and had to go back and get them. never been in since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

just regular stuff.

taken trolleys for a spin. Stolen papers and magazines, had wrestling matches with all the papers laid on the ground as a make shift mat, got ****faced and had my eyebrow shaved off once.

but im still young, hopefully many more years of this to come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i decided that after a rake of german beer i needed to wake up so i went over to a roundabout with a fountain where i live, wet my face and fell into the fountain. when i got out i ran home and on my hill where i live heard a car beepiong at me so i ran over to it forgot to stop and hit it.
    100%of beer festivals i have been to i have been hit by a car after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

yea those beer fests in the franciscan are a killer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sang "Singing in the rain" while dancing across O Connell Street Bridge - did it when I was sober though (had just got my exams).

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

well, when i was 14/15, i drank a coke bottle full of vodka and bicardi in two goes, got hammered, went to the local shop, fell on the ground in there, was found by my brother who kicked me home and locked me in the spare room so my folks wouldnt see me, they went off he left me out, they came home and called me and i fell down the stairs, they shouted at me and sent me to bed, i tried to run away from home by climbing out my bedroom window, decided against it and went out the front door, got caught up the street by my dad while i was smoking a fag!!! that was by far my worst experience, im 21 now and luckily not as stupid when im drunk!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Cathymoran wrote:
    Sang "Singing in the rain" while dancing across O Connell Street Bridge - did it when I was sober though (had just got my exams).

BOO! that ain't a drunk story. get out!

boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

quarryman wrote:
    BOO! that ain't a drunk story. get out!

boo!
    I fall asleep when I am drunk...far better to get me to laugh, then I do stupid things...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

a birthday party in maynooth, drank two bottle(nagins(spelling?)) of jack straight pissed out of tree, got sick in mates sink felt grand for a while until more sick came, got sick in garden with mates kicking me singing "whiskey in the jar" to me. felt grand again wanted something else to drink looked around kitchen vaguely remember a bottle which said it was non biological had two shots of it, only to be told by a less drunk mate that it was PERSIL.

there is more to that one night story but its late and ill add it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I have the tendency to phone/text ex's/guys I've met... ALOT! I had to delete them all from my phone recently so I'd stop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I have the tendency to phone/text ex's/guys I've met... ALOT! I had to delete them all from my phone recently so I'd stop!
    you should get your friends to form SADD:
    Society Against Drunk Dialling... swap phones at the start of the night to avoid those 'I shlove him' calls & texts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Society Against Drunk Dialling... swap phones at the start of the night to avoid those 'I shlove him' calls & texts!

Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

The dumbest thing i did when drunk was drink more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

toffo wrote:
    heh. a mate once dropped a nudge into my drink... i didn't see the point of wasting it so i just chalked it down.

2 hours later and i get out of bed and go to the ensuite bathroom to take a leak... for some reason i didn't turn the bathroom light on, closed the door behind me and got kinda lost.
    i took a leak in the shower, thinking that it was the toilet, then fell asleep for an hour or so (still standing in the shower)
    my roommate wasn't too impressed with me pissing all over his shower sponge :p

the stupidest thing i've ever done (even when compared to any of my unwise sober decisions) was to challenge a friend of my brother's to a drinking competition. i must've been about 16 and the drink in question was whiskey...
    i've never been so paralytically drunk since then (nearly 23 now)
    being found passed out in a hedge by my mother was a pretty low moment for me :D
    6 or so years on and i can still barely stomach whiskey (yet i managed to put down the best part of a bottle that night)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

ooh no, it doesn't work, I've even tried leaving it at home, which is worse again if the night didn't go as planned, it'll be turned on and the text will just be sent at 3.30am instead of 12.30! deleting the numbers was all I could do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Right, reasonably sober now.
    Gotten up in a bar in front of 400 or so people to dance with a stripper.. she invited me! But she was none to impressed when I wouldn't stop spanking her.. so I was 'asked to leave'. I dunno what happend after that.. I woke up about 3 three days later asleep on top of my tipped over wardrobe

Went to a carnival, and at one of those shooting gallery things had a show down with a crazy spainish man, which ended up me pointing a pellet rifle at his face and him screaming for the police.. They came and I had to leg it out of there fairly fast.. Bacardi and coke in hand!

Fell asleep in a ditch, woke up coverd in frost..

Collapsed in the middle of my Mothers 40th, while they were singing Happy Birthday..

Fell into a smoking area.. knocking over every single table,chair, stool, drink.. and then it took me 40 minutes to get back up the stairs.. when I eventully got back into the pub.. I knocked over two more tables.. and fell asleep against the wall.

Christ I dunno, theres more but not really arsed at the moment. Too hungover :P

Advertisement