Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

qz wrote:
    This is the best thread on Boards. Period.

Nothing too insane, hitting on married women is probably the extent of it. And drunken scrabble. I got "zygotes".

Very proud of myself!

I'm proud of you too!

Playing SOBER scrabble i get "the" & "a".
    sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

cinders wrote:
    very easy to say chill, as he acts the c**t when hes jealous, and walks off on me- think i'll just teach him a lesson

If he's a c**t then what the fúck are you still doing with him? Dump him before he dumps you!

(PS: If said boyfriend is reading this, I accept no responsibility whatsoever for any break-ups that may occur.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sigmund

i got vagina once in scrabble

i hate when they walk away!!

I got vagina too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 cinders

sigmund wrote:
    i hate when they walk away!!

so i guess you have to walk away first, but hes a great guy besides his jealously thing, anyway he better buy me a gucci bag to say sorry

Cop on!

if you were to change sex for the day what would you do? in top priority list form

get drunk properly & have a w@nk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

sigmund wrote:
    if you were to change sex for the day what would you do? in top priority list form

Can we stay a little on topic please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Muineach

I was about 16-17, I was of course completly hammered with a good friend of mine. Now we were s**t faced and I get the bright idea to make a petrol bomb, so first off we didnt have a glass bottle. So I had to empty the bout half of a bottle of southern comfort just to get the glass bottle, caus its just a sin to empty drink down the sink. Now at this stage I was really hammered, so we started pouring petrol into the bottle, then for some reason I decide to add sugar into it, so there I was with a cigarette in my mouth petrol and sugar all over the kitchen.
    Somehow I manage to get a rage and stuff it in the top of the bottle and carried it outside, I then place the bottle on the driveway and lit the rag. Then we stood about 6 foot back and watched the rag burn. It didnt explode and the glass was beginning to melt so brainac here got a very silly idea.
    I took a few steps back, ran at the bottle and gave it an unmerciful kick complettly shattering the glass, all I remember is seeing this lovely fireball fly out from my foot and up over my head.
    Luckily and thank God/Allah/Odin <insert all> the fireball explode away from me, in the end there wasnt even a mark on my shoe, hows that for good luck.

Fu(king hell!

You're never invited round to my house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Probably dump an ex heartlessly the way I did. Drink is evil.

Nasty!

How'd you do it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

eat that box of celebrations i found in the gpo night club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Probably dump an ex heartlessly the way I did. Drink is evil.
    Good God man! This ex of yours has really inspired you!
    "Wind beneath my wings" must remind you of her! :p
    One time I danced on a table in a restaurant when drunk.....

Woulda been ok if there hadn't been food all over it! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Nasty!

How'd you do it?

Bad enough not to repeat here :rolleyes: Heartless I tells ya, heartless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Muineach

hmm there was one other time I did a few "silly" things.
    I was about 16-17, and a friend had an empty house, the parents had gone off for the weekend. So a few of us head over to the house for about 9 , but most of us had to get home by about 12, so most people only had a few cans and left it at that. Not me. I drank two nagaan's (not sure how to spell) of Paddy, then decided to go and get more, so a mate went with me, as I was alking up the main street I was looking down counting my money counting the coins to see what I could by, so I was counting for a while probably 5 mins, right up until I got an unmerciful wallop in the balls.

What had happened was, I had managed to wlak right up onto a stay wire for a telephone pole ( the cables with some wood on them tieing them to the ground). So I found this hilarious and fell backwards in stitches laughing with one leg either side of the stay wire, my mate was in stitches as well, then he stopped and I wondered whats up ?

Then I look to my left (onto the road) and what do I see only a piggly car sitting there with two cops staring at me :eek:

Anyway they left me alone that night :D

Spent a fair while yelling out sponcered lesbianism in the student bar in the middle of the afternoon when everyone else was being quite quite & sober & then demanded to know if i could get an umberella for my pint of bulmers.

*sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i kissed an ugly boy (Daniel Casey)......euh, swore i'd never drink again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭SonicDoom2005

worst thing i ever did while out of my brains on drink:

p1ssed through the open passenger window of garda car... not realising there was a female garda in the seat! needless to say i spent many hours in the drunk tank that night! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭GOAT_BOY

Spent a fair while yelling out sponcered lesbianism in the student bar in the middle of the afternoon when everyone else was being quite quite & sober & then demanded to know if i could get an umberella for my pint of bulmers.

*sigh*

you're soo cool. Did you get the attention you so craved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

Dumbest thing i did while drunk????
    Got sober!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

A few years back me and two friends went to tennerife for two weeks.

The day we touched down was my 19th birthday, so off we went to celebrate.

Several hours later and we're all really wankered. We've taken advantage of every bar rep the lenght of the strip (for those who don't know their job is to generate business for the bar, so they stop people and try to tempt them into drinking at their bar by offering a deal on the first drink, say one free drink each or something) and are about to head back to our hotel.

However, on either side of the main strip is about 100m stretch we called the gauntlet. It's full of prostitutes who are quite agressive in getting business.

Enter three ossified irish lads from sligo, stage right.
    one of them homed in on me, grabbed my arm and pulled me down towards the beach, but i was so ****ed i couldn't grasp the situation at all. This lady of the night is groping me like a piece of meat and asking for money, and i can't understand why, all i could think was "maybe it's for entry to a nightclub". im eventually found by one of my other friends and dragged away.

Then further up the road i decided i need to take a leak, and no force on this earth can stop me, i find the nearest corner, and answer natures call. All well and good, except for the angry, club weilding security guard who is standing a few feet away.
    first he tries shouting at me to stop, then he decided to take a flying kick at me.
    Thanks to beer armour i don't feel a thing, and continue pissing away. Next he starts hitting me over the shoulders with his baton. About this point i finish up , zip myself up and turn around to be standing toe to toe with the security guard, "howareyadoin'" i slur and stumble off into the night.

It took most of the next day before i started to remember all of the above, which explained the massive bruises on my back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I walked into that fountain thing outside the Redbox(Opp building) when i was with a girl. Put one foot in and said "ahhhh crap im soaked" thought I seen a path further in so made a galliant leap and SPLASH.. "F*CK BOTH FEET WET NOW!" .. ppl laughed, she laughed, i'd cold feet til 4 in the morn cos ghey mate wouldnt get a taxi for ages...

Oh and on holidays I got lost. By lost i mean i walked around for bout 7 hours on my own. Everywhere. Twice.
    Was lost for bout 1/2 hr and thought i was on way home, so picked up a branch from a tree to beat the lads(good idea at time) .. 1/2 hr later got a for sale sign. This went on. Eventually i'd 2 shopping bags which i'd found. In them i'd : a branch, for sale sign, sunglasses, traffic cone, something else. Then i got a black bag from mcdonadlds, proceeded to walk through town with it. Eventually after bout 7 hrs i realised the sea was in front of me, shuda been behind me. So got scared and got a taxi. Odd looks as i placed my black bag in the boot...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Mear wrote:
    Oh and on holidays I got lost. By lost i mean i walked around for bout 7 hours on my own. Everywhere. Twice.
    Was lost for bout 1/2 hr and thought i was on way home, so picked up a branch from a tree to beat the lads(good idea at time) .. 1/2 hr later got a for sale sign. This went on. Eventually i'd 2 shopping bags which i'd found. In them i'd : a branch, for sale sign, sunglasses, traffic cone, something else. Then i got a black bag from mcdonadlds, proceeded to walk through town with it. Eventually after bout 7 hrs i realised the sea was in front of me, shuda been behind me. So got scared and got a taxi. Odd looks as i placed my black bag in the boot...

rofl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Pissed on an ATM machine. Then watched somebody use it ten minutes later. I dunno if that could've killed them or not, but I'll laugh about it until I find out that it could have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Mear wrote:
    I walked into that fountain thing outside the Redbox

i did that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Went to crete with friends last summer, plane was delayed and we were sittin in it for 2 hrs when they asked us to go back to the terminal. we were all seriously annoyed so me and one of de lads decided to get a litre of vodka and tear into it.poured out half a litre bottle of coke into a flower pot and threw half the vodka in. we startin slugging because we thought we'd be there all night.tuned out we were there for about half an hour. got back on the plane and was startin to feel it already.plane went up and as is usual a shot up at that altitude is like 2 so i don't even remember finishing off de vodka. the rest i was told the next day. i annoyed the hell out of the couple sitting beside me,told them what i was gonna do to the women when we hit crete etc. they turned to my friends and told them i was a complete d***head. the absolutely horrible plane chow came round, nobody eat it but i tore into and decided to tell everyone that passed how luvly it was.we landed in crete and apparently i was dying for a fag and the toilets were full so i started trying to drag one of de lads into a disabled toilet and of course he wasn't having this and had an awful job trying to get rid of me while waiting for my bags. i got thick with all de lads and headed in myself, everyone around thought it was very funny to see the smoke coming out under the door,lol. we got on the bus and much to the relief of everyone i passed out. got to the apartments and i am supposed to have taken on a fella in a game of pool even before we went into the apartments, he could barely play from laughin at me. woke up a few hours later in bed wondering where the hell i was and why my head was pounding and i was destroyed with sweat. hit the pub for a cure and the rest is a bit of a blur aswell. all in all de best flight ever!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

At a friend's house party I decided I needed to be sick. Of course where's the best place but all over the conservatory floor? Then once I got that up I was fine so I went into the kitchen to say hello to her parents, then got sick in their kitchen sink.

Advertisement