Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antidote for political correctness?

• 18-04-2005 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Is there an antidote for those driven demented by political correctness?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Eoghan-psych

Nevada wrote:

First thing you need to do is distinguish between 'good' political correctness and 'bad' political correctness.

For example, it is bad PC to refer to quadriplegic people as "differently abled", but it is good PC to make it socially unacceptable to refer to someone as a "paki git" or "paddy scum".

Nevada wrote:
    Thread starter Could you expand on what you mean please or I will have to close the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Nevada

Earthman wrote:
    Thread starter Could you expand on what you mean please or I will have to close the thread.

Ah just attempting to sniff out some bed wetters but you give it too little time.

ok Nevada-please read the forum rules
    Please remeber that we are neither a news channel nor an announcement forum - if you are not willing to discuss what you post, then please don't post it.

Rubbish threads will not be tollerated here,any more of that and I'm pressing the ban button under your user name.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement