Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a wc3 html guy

Options
  • 18-04-2005 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Took on a one page html template for the guy in the office next door as a half favour and now the guy who normally does this for us can't.

So as no good deed goes unpunished we're slightly screwed. So anyone who knows their compliant html who could do a days work for us without charging the earth would be mucho appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

it should only take a short while to make it complaint.
    Are you wanting strict HTML, XHTML or what?
    If you want email it to me and I'll do it for nowt.
    edit:- presumably my email addy would be helpful - info AT kbannon DOT com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

As it is a template, the W3C Validator might not work for you.
    It's best if the top of the document specifies what form of HTML is being used (e.g. XHTML, HTML 4.01 Transitional etc), but that can be overridden in the form (after the url or page has been submitted).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Actually just to clarify...

I have a badly put together web page which needs work to complete and needs lots of cleaning up.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

"badly put together" in what way?
    "to complete and needs lots of cleaning up" in what way?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Well it was put together for mockup purposes so there are a ton of styles and extra code that could be cleaned out. Also it just isn't finished full stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

I'll do it but I'll charge based on the pages
    should it back by start of business tomorrow
    charge is based on the page
    If I can see the page I'll give you a price
    you can pm

Advertisement