Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sambuca Disaster

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,520 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

:eek: Holy sh1t....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Bit of a fright to get I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

What the hell... he'll feel that in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thats feckin mad and a bit stupid. Are you not supposed to blow it out before you drink it. Anyway drinking it like that is the pussys way out. Burns off all the alcamahol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Jesus..... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I did something similar in Barcelona last summer. I had a kind of "beard of fire" but I didn't start breathing fire like that guy! It leaves some pretty nasty looking scabs for a few days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Moved from AH

(That's what happens when no-one tells you to *put it out and drink it* not throw it in your mouth)

I dunno, on the same night in question, one of my mates was pouring the shots into his mouth and then lighting them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

maddness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I dunno, on the same night in question, one of my mates was pouring the shots into his mouth and then lighting them!
    Ah, that's different. That's a classy trick. Need to keep a pint of water/beer on hand though in case you "forget" to put out the flames before swallowing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Yeah the guy just tried to throw it into his mouth when it was lit hence nearly burning his face off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

I do that too =).

But it works best in a badly light nightclub ... It's great as a party peice too =).

I've see friends set beards on fire tryign to do it as well , but I'm the master =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

lol good one

Yeah the guy just tried to throw it into his mouth when it was lit hence nearly burning his face off.

Yeah what an idiot!*

*Me shies away :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That's mad. Fu*kin' eejit though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Yeah was out one night when we all got sambucas,we sat there for few minutes to heat it up but one of the fellas who was with us forgot to blow it out and tried some.He burned his top lip and looked like Angelina Jolie with a big swollen lips haha...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Panjo1982

Now thats what i call a gob****e!!!
    But i think barmen shoudnt light them for people in boozers here,
    everybody forgets that the glass does be roasting if you leave it burning too long..
    I have seen people getting some nasty burns,

Advertisement