Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards reunion this week!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Yeah Zane it was a pity you were leaving just as I got in, but thats what I get for turning up at boards beer 3 hours late! :( Seb was great to see you again - Kas, Panda was lovely to meet you, and Jenny I still can't believe you're Kittenkiller! (we know each other from outside boards) Anyway once again I'm drunkenly trying to study here, and once again its not working - but I really dont care at this stage :o I'll be in the student bar on Friday in some shape or form so will prob see a few of you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

panda100 wrote:
    oh my god im so supeised that i can even type at this stage but decide to do some study even though i was a bit....hic tipsy.. but im sure librocop can see thru me - but sure was cool meeting up with u guys and im sure will meet again specially seb my english friend... oh my god am so tipsy damn those euro millers!!

Frankly, I'm surprised you made it that far. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

What-i thought i acted very sophisticatedly!

panda100 wrote:
    What-i thought i acted very sophisticatedly!

You had to go look up the spelling of that word didn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

sorry i missed it now lads! but at least i got to say a very brief hello. (also, only realised after i had left that i never told you who i was....but im sure one of the lads filled you in!....so, eh, yea sorry about that!)

friday may be possible......i'll try to be good this time :o

• Advertisement

Sophistacetly is a word im sure of it!really banging the keyboards to prove my point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Sophistacetly you say? Hmmmm.....Truckle are we allowed argue with Med students or do we have to assume they know what they're on about?!

blondie83 wrote:
    Sophistacetly you say? Hmmmm.....Truckle are we allowed argue with Med students or do we have to assume they know what they're on about?!

After our recent outing I'm never trusting a doctor again...

Yes docs u can always trust!am in the mater 2mor so as long as youl always goes to vincents you'll never come across me-sure who else would go chatting to three random kerry/phillapino guts!-they were sean o'Halpins cousins-whoses he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

panda100 wrote:
    Yes docs u can always trust!am in the mater 2mor so as long as youl always goes to vincents you'll never come across me-sure who else would go chatting to three random kerry/phillapino guts!-they were sean o'Halpins cousins-whoses he?

Our friends from the mediteranian?

HA!!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Seb or some other lunatic said about a meet up on Firday or some day next week. If there is swap mobile numbers via PM and we can meet up with each other.

Yes indeed I was that lunatic. And I also want to say that I'm NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!! :D Let alone on friday. Bloody hell, I'm so f**kin hungover. Mostly down to the fact that after I left the student bar I went straight to Doyles to watch the Arse-Chel match and, yep you guessed it, drink copious amounts of miller.

Can't believe I found another Anglo-Irish person, fantastic. :) And who wants to be a Psychiatrist. Wicked.

I find it staggering that ppl actually went to study after meetin up yesterday, although I salute your studiousness. (that's a word, right? :confused: )

Actually, disregard what I said before, if anyone wants to meet up 2mo, just PM me and we'll try an arrange somethin. Zane seems up for it, dunno bout any1 else...

Now where the f**k did I put that Dispirin????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I shall be reserving my seat in the bar tomorrow from 1030-1100ish.
    Probably won't start drinkin til a fair while later though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

Someone better be going in for drinks on 29th :( im going to go on a massive 3 day bender :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

My name is Otto and I like to get blotto.
    Dominating the bar tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lucky_Devil

You've all no excuse for not making it to the reunion whoever didnt that is...I hadn't even joined Boards & I still managed to show up! :D

Advertisement