Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp - Pro Duo - Movies

Options
  • 18-04-2005 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Ive a couple of questions,

1. Where is the cheapest place to buy 1GB PRO DUO cards. prefer an actual online shop, but will go for ebay if its cheaper. Links if possible

2.Whats the average size people are geting for films? Im using Rapiz converter and it turns a ~700mb avi file to a ~300mb mp4 video file at the quality I prefer. Can anyone recommend another program or better way of getting a smaller file without losing much quality? I have a 512 card and would love to get 2 films onto it.

Thx

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

There is a nice bit of software called PSP Video9 (iirc, google will help you out) which will encode down and put it on your PSP for you.

At the moment its actually quite hard to get your hands on 1GB Memory Stick Duo's. There seems to be quite a shortage of them. I've had one on order with komplett for about 2 or more months now and there is still no sign of it. eBay is probably the best bet atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Thats pretty cheap, $30 for delivery..... about $150 altogether. but yet again not in stock......... although they have an "email me" thing for when its back in stock, Do you think there is going to be a change in the size (2gb?) of the cards soon because of the lack of stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 plague

Well, SanDisk are trying to catch up with demand. 2gb sticks will be on their way. Just have a read here.

I've had a 1gb mem stick on order with komplett for a while now too. Latest estimiated shipping date is the 3rd of May!! And that's liable to change. :rolleyes:
    But all those 1gb sticks you see on e-bay? They are all PRE-ORDER! Most of them say so when you read through them fully.

As for movie encoding, there are a few places you can look at:
    Lik-Sang forum
    keilmartin
    ps2dev pspjungle
    pspcrazy

There's something to be learned from all of them. And some are easier to read (& understand) then others.

Advertisement