Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any there many irish City of Hero players out there?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Xaranchi: lvl 39 fire fire tanker
    Dr Cronox lvl 17 Ice RAD controller
    all on Union
    Supergroup 'Agency'

good game !

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭sillo

I wish they'd never bothered with the 'Arena' - it's caused so much hassle and I really can't be bothered with the whole thing anyway.

Dinged 50 sunday - hooray!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

i'm gaybotronic

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Logged in Saturday morning mid level 36 (depressing to level at that stage). Bumped into a friend I hadn't seen in ages and invited me to Hunt Krakens in the abandoned Sewer. Went to level 38 in under an hour. After that went on a portal mission and Nemisis AV mission. Now almost level 39.

Kraken babies are intresting in how you need a good team. Got onto a good team that time. Tried again later and the leader managed to get everyone slaughtered loads of time. I gave up after the 4th time dying after the muppet drew the baby into the lot of us.

Whats annoying me now is I get a hell of a lot of blind invites for Power levelling or acting as a bridge for a power leveller. One mission I got pulled into had 2 level 50's, a 45, me (38) and a level 8. The mission was set for mid 50's to complete. They couldn't even bridge properly and they kept telling me to just stand around and do nothing.

Advertisement