Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good bars for the over 30's?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm 29 and guess what? I just go to whatever bar I feel like going to. And you know what else? Nobody takes any notice of what age I am!

joolzz wrote: »

The stereotypical image I have of an Irish man has sadly been confirmed here and that's unfortunate. I think Irish men (generally) have a very poor attitude to women. They talk down to them , patronise, condescend and cling to the old stereotypical image of what a woman should be like. They generally have very little respect for them. Sad but true.

As a consumer of Irish males I think your talking complete horse****e.
    Perhaps people are winding you up because you give off attitude.

As a daughter, a friend, a work colleague and a girlfriend, I have never been treated with anything other than than the upmost of respect and kindness by Irish men.
    Because if they did anything other, as the delicate little flower of Irish womanhood that I am, my claws would have them singing soprano for a month.

Ouh and I second McGowans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Nick wrote: »
    Avoid town tbh.

Drink in Ranalagh, Donnybrook,

Stay WELL clear of Russels if you don't want to get arrested, and Kielys if you have any intention of talking to a woman :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DICK FINGERS

I am 40(ish) but i don't go out to pubs very often (i have no friends to go out with),i like a hot whiskey to help me relax in the evening after a hard days work on the farm.

I've seen a few pubs named here so once i get the casts of my legs
    i think ill take a trip into the big smoke and maybe find a lovely lady:)

Is 40(ish) to old to drink/find a lady friend in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I second Ponster.

Joolzz, you shouldn't be wasting time digging up old thread when you could be expanding your portfolio, strutting about on the catwalk and making men suffer for whatever they did to you that made you hate them so much :rolleyes:

So, the new Wispa...:D

Advertisement