Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Req Smart Telecom contact

Options
  • 18-04-2005 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

I am doing a project for my final year in Marketing.

Now as part of the course we have to do this case study project which requires an interview with a person in the company you are doing. I chose to do Smart Telecom. Now I had someone lined up for this project. They agreed they would answer my questions and I sent them off. However, they have not been answered and I cannot get into contact with them. (haven't given up yet, but its close)

Time is running out on this project and its due in this Thursday, I just need my questions answered (theres about 10-15) so I can put this project out of its mysery.

Sooo, if anyone knows anyone in Smart Telecom that would be a postition to answer these questions (they are mainly on the role out of their broadband and marketing behind it).

I am hoping the good people of IrelandOffline might have better contacts than me.

Any help is greatly appreciated before I start attacking the phones.

Thanks,
    Gid.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Gideon wrote:
    Hello folks,

I am doing a project for my final year in Marketing.

Now as part of the course we have to do this case study project which requires an interview with a person in the company you are doing. I chose to do Smart Telecom. Now I had someone lined up for this project, their head marketing manager <.cg edit - name removed>. She agreed she would answer my questions and I sent them off. However, they have not been answered and I cannot get into contact with her. (haven't given up yet, but its close)

Time is running out on this project and its due in this Thursday, I just need my questions answered (theres about 10-15) so I can put this project out of its mysery.

Sooo, if anyone knows anyone in Smart Telecom that would be a postition to answer these questions (they are mainly on the role out of their broadband and marketing behind it) or who could get in contact with <.cg edit - name removed>, I'd be very greatful.

I am hoping the good people of IrelandOffline might have better contacts than me.

Any help is greatly appreciated before I start attacking the phones.

Thanks,
    Gid.

You could try getting in contact with
    Garfield Programme Manager Smart Telecom, and if he cannot help you personally he might be able to put you in contact wtih someone in Smart who can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

I probally will. Sound guy helped me the first time, didn't want to be annoying him or sticking him in the middle. Got an extension on it anyway for another week so will give it a good attempt this week myself then I will see.

Thanks,
    Gid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

She sounds like a trustworthy woman anyway.. Really makes me wanna do business with Smart.. Letting a student down days before the deadline of his final year project is pretty damned low..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I edited Dub45's post (but only the quote part of the post, not Dub45's comments) to remove a Smart employee's name, by request of the opening poster

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

cgarvey wrote:
    I edited Dub45's post (but only the quote part of the post, not Dub45's comments) to remove a Smart employee's name, by request of the opening poster

.cg
    Too slow. N00b.

• Advertisement
Advertisement