Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pagan Comics

Options
  • 18-04-2005 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any good Pagan Comics, preferrably online. I'm bored here in work and need something funny to read. I know about People against the Unethical Treatment of Fireflies and Oh My Gods, but PUTF stopped a long time ago and Oh my Gods hasn't been updated in about two weeks. I need something funny to laugh at that no-one else in my job gets cause lets be honest, the inside jokes are always the funniest.

Neil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Thaed wrote:
    Yes, very good mix of nice fantasy storylines and some one-liners, about the only web comic I keep myself up to date on. I can't stand Oh My Gods though, the inside jokes aren't always the funniest IMO, in the case of Oh My Gods it seems to be mostly comic strips that you need a working knowledge of Pagan traditions and culture to get, but which are all pretty lame when you do.
    I'm convinced the reason why Clan Of The Cats manages to keep the light touch it does is that Jamie is Presbyterian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

21.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭PaulinCork

Thanks for the tip, Thaed. I love it!

Advertisement