Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I wonder ....

• 18-04-2005 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭

Was just looking at Lance Storms site and his review of Edges book where he gives a personal note at the end
    I often refer to the ‘few true good guys’ in this business. You are at the top of that list

I wonder would he still stand by this sentiment now that Edge has effectively shít on Matt Hardys life and career from a great height?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

If it were Triple H's wife, or JBL's wife, or Hardcore Holly's wife, Edge would probably be getting cheered.

Tough luck Matt Hardy, if he had dealt with the situation a bit more professionaly he might still be working in wwe. He crapped on his own career.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Thats a tad harsh. I know Hardy maybe shouldnt have been so quick to put some commentries up but silencing him is a load of bull. This was a personal problem developed by Edge and Lita. Matt talked about the problem he was drawn into. No way he is the sole bearer of blame for his firing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Cactus Col wrote:
    If it were Triple H's wife, or JBL's wife, or Hardcore Holly's wife, Edge would probably be getting cheered.

Tough luck Matt Hardy, if he had dealt with the situation a bit more professionaly he might still be working in wwe. He crapped on his own career.

I don't think anyone would cheer about someones friend fúcking them over both professionally and personally, no matter how much of an àsshole the person was and I actually think Matt was very restrained in his actions. The worst he did was call edge faeces, i can think of lots of worse things to do.

He didn't explicitly go on line and say "edge did this, edge did that etc. etc" , someone else did that. He got a raw deal and what did edge get? a possible push up to main event :confused: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't think anyone would cheer about someones friend fúcking them over both professionally and personally, no matter how much of an àsshole the person was and I actually think Matt was very restrained in his actions. The worst he did was call edge faeces, i can think of lots of worse things to do.

Well apparently Edge's tires were also slashed at a show in which Matt and Shannon Moore were in attendance. I do think Matt was hard done by though and that he deserved better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd say there's a much greater possibility of one of Matt's many fans slashing Edge's tyres than Matt himself. I know I'd feel like doing it, but I can't see Matt putting himself at risk like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

Was just looking at Lance Storms site and his review of Edges book where he gives a personal note at the end

I wonder would he still stand by this sentiment now that Edge has effectively shít on Matt Hardys life and career from a great height?

just because someone sleeps with someone elses wife dosnt make them a bad guy, and id guess it wasnt edge who fired matt id guess it was someone higher

i don't know, i'd be of the opinion that if you cheat on your wife with one of you're best friends girlfriend of six years then you'd fall into the "bad friend" if not "bad guy" category

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

The worst he did was call edge faeces, i can think of lots of worse things to do.

NO, the worst he did was let the cat out of the bag so this conversation can be taken place. You shouldn't know about this, because of Matt you do and because of THAT Matt is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

leggo wrote:
    NO, the worst he did was let the cat out of the bag so this conversation can be taken place. You shouldn't know about this, because of Matt you do and because of THAT Matt is gone.

That's exactly it!

leggo wrote:

do you seriously think that this wouldn't have come to light if Matt hadn't taken Litas photos down off of his site? The cat was well out of the bag before Matt commented on it

• Advertisement
Advertisement