Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Extreme Auto Accessories delay

Options
  • 18-04-2005 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever ordered from these guys? http://www.extremeautoaccessories.co.uk/home_page.php
    I placed my order on Monday 4th April, it was shipped on Thursday 7th & still hasn't arrived.
    I've rang them numerous times, each time, the girl on the phone promising that she will ring me in a few minutes with the tracking number of the parcel. But that is on the off chance that they answer the phone which is very rare!
    Anyone else had similar experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

not with them ;) but iv had parts go missing for weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

If they sent it ordinary post - expect to wait weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

If they sent it ordinary post - expect to wait weeks.
    When I rang them the first time, she said next-day delivery. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

If they said 'next-day' then you probably paid extra for that.
    So i'd be looking for my money back....

prospect wrote:
    If they said 'next-day' then you probably paid extra for that.
    So i'd be looking for my money back....
    Delivery charge was €5 but this is getting ridiculous, it's over 2 weeks now since I placed the order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

ive heard terrible things about these prople on other forums. One guy had to get his solicitor involved to try and get his money back... after waiting four weeks for delivery.

It was somewhere on the mg-rover.org forums... you can do a search there you might find the thread

JohnCleary wrote:
    ive heard terrible things about these prople on other forums. One guy had to get his solicitor involved to try and get his money back... after waiting four weeks for delivery.

It was somewhere on the mg-rover.org forums... you can do a search there you might find the thread
    Grrr8 :rolleyes: I rang them there again today & was told basically she didn't have a clue where the package was & neither did the delivery company. She asked me to ring them and let them know if it arrives....Now that's customer service for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

JohnCleary wrote:
    ive heard terrible things about these prople on other forums

Mods, could there be a sticky thread with a list of companies that should be 'appproached with caution'? If they are going to treat customers like this, then they deserve no better..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Another sticky!???????????? Nope! Sorry we have so many already and to be frank (and norman) I'm not too sure about a permenant "hit list" which may include places that simply dropped the ball once and the victim happened to post here.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

how do we know 'fletch' isnt a cunning online competitor, just pretending to be an eegit ?

• Advertisement

528i wrote:
    how do we know 'fletch' isnt a cunning online competitor, just pretending to be an eegit ?
    You don't but I can assure you I ain't. Anyway as luck would have it, I got a call from my Mam earlier to say it had arrived....saga over

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

did it come via GLS ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

did it come via GLS ?
    Nope :D Some company I had never heard of, I'll check the box when I go home & post here

Advertisement