Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Format of Mayday Masters

Options
  • 18-04-2005 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Can any of the Fitz dealers advise if the format of the Mayday Masters has been finalised. For example it's a double chance tournament but how many chips do you get to start and for the add on (hoping it's 5k + 5k to give alot of play). Also given that it starts at 6:30 with the final table on Sunday are the blind levels increased. I'm hoping they will be at least 30 minutes in the early stages and perhaps 40-45 minutes once you hit level 10 (1K 2K) The more chips and the longer the blind levels the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Hi. Has anything been finalised about this yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I'll ask Luke tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Did that event get cancelled or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Wow - don't think so. Paddy Power wants his €5,000 back in that case :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I only ask because today in the paddypower shops we were told to take down posters and flyers about the event as it has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances.

• Advertisement

One small tournie has been cancelled.

The gutshot challenge 25euro freezeout at 12noon on the Sunday has been cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

was it not meant to be at 12noon on Saturday. Has that now been cancelled - ahhh - it looked like fun, knew quite a few people who wanted to go to it....

Sorry, I meant Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 QuentinHapsburg

Are they running satellites in the Fitzwilliam for the big event?

There have been. When do you want one??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

MadsL do you have any news update as to why the gutshot challenge has been cancelled? Given that it has been cancelled is there any chance of running a satelite for the big game on Saturday at around noon.

I don't know why the gutshot was cancelled. But I will suggest to Luke about the satellite game - it's a good idea.

The structure for the Masters has yet to be announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pokerpaddy

Poker Fest is still on! freeroll satellites on paddypowerpoker tonight and tomorrow at 10....

Advertisement