Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Desk

Options
  • 18-04-2005 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Who resolves/closes the tickets?
    I would assume it's more than just the admins, but is it open to all or specific levels of moderators/members?

Very cool by the way smile.gif
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

we are expanding the "support" team and streamlining the process because its simply taking too much of our time to sort issues and the admin team is under pressure. Watch this space.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

It is cool, I'd nearly submit a ticket just to get a look at the process, but I doubt I'd be popular for that! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

DeVore wrote:
    we are expanding the "support" team and streamlining the process because its simply taking too much of our time to sort issues and the admin team is under pressure. Watch this space.

DeV.

Expanding to whome percisely, looks more like your support team is crumbeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Boston wrote:
    Expanding to whome percisely, looks more like your support team is crumbeling.

Doesn't look like that to me. As far as I can see the site is operating fine with no trouble, which would have to mean that it's receiving support. Unless you mean the morons who have discovered that H@X0RELITE2992 is a stupid nick and have to wait AGES to get it changed. Quite honestly why the admins service these morons is beyond me.

Boston I have thought about a way to make your posts less moronic. Currently you post like this.

1. Glance at OP.
    2. Post fight the power crap usually about yourself and usually off-topic.
    2a. Include some reference to me.
    3. Think.

I would change that to the following:

1. Read OP and other posts.
    2. Think.

There you go, you'll find it faster and more efficient too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Zing! and so forth.

Nice looking system altogether :) Hope it works out.

Rock on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'd love to take posting advice from you Amp, but you see Amp it's like this.

Currently your post go like this.

1. Does my ego look big in this.
    2. Post ****e about how ecksor is a danger to the world.
    2a. Include some reference to how size doesn't matter.
    3. Think anyone gives a fuk.

I would change that to the following:

1. fuk off and die.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

There's going to be limericks at five paces at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Shut it both of you.

SyxPak: Just the admins for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

So there's no hope of getting further "Technical Support" work experience from this then?

poop ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement