Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: 2x sofabeds

• 18-04-2005 8:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

I have two two-seater fold-out Paula sofabeds for sale, less than a year old and in perfect nick. I think they cost me €300 from Argos at the time but they're €250 now, so I'll let them go for €150 each ono. I can't arrange delivery, but I'm sure we can figure something out if you don't have transport.

Posted here and not in FS because I ain't travelling with them! :)

adam

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ok, I didn't think much was going to come of that. So, I need to get these out of the house in the next two weeks at the outside, or the mother is going to gut me and hang my carcass outside the door as an example to the neighbours.

So, before I do the honourable thing and donate them to charity, is there any other way of making a few quid off them? Are there any second-hand shops left? And, assuming I need to go down the former route, will any charities actually take them?

Consumer society, eh?

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Tried buy and sell?

Maybe some guy out there is dreaming about owning two sofa beds...

Make his dream come true!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Fair point nesf. Watch now I'll get some bogger from Donegal ringing me up to ask if I deliver. :)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

dahamsta wrote:
    Fair point nesf. Watch now I'll get some bogger from Donegal ringing me up to ask if I deliver. :)

adam

Yeah it would be typical for Buy and Sell.

Gah I'm hungover today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

dahamsta wrote:
    Are there any second-hand shops left? And, assuming I need to go down the former route, will any charities actually take them?

Not many charity shops in cork take furniture but AFAIK the one on Shandon Street still does. You may have to ring them to see if they have room first though.
    But if you didnt want to resort to that just yet what about Echo free ads on a Tuesday/back of the Parish Mass leaflet/ Buy&Sell??

• Advertisement
Advertisement