Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.polyphonicringtonez.wap

Options
  • 18-04-2005 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

i know its sad and all but i got a brand new phone and i want to download the tone i had on my old phone. I got it of polyphonicringtonez but that doesnt seem to be working for me now. Could somebody check if its working on there phone or whats the story with it?
    Or recommend me another wap site with free tones.

cheers in advance

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hey,

The site is workin fine for me :confused:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap/index.php is the WAP site. Not polyphonicringtonez.wap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I also have problems with that WAP site. Cant log onto it, it just says "403:Access Denied" :(
    I have a problem with downloading MMF files off that WAP site. My phone is a Motorola v550. Any idea what the prob could be? Also when i download the MIDI tones and save them to my phone they lock automatically, so i cant send em to other fones. :( Help!

Advertisement