Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lamb of God?

Options
  • 18-04-2005 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Can anybody tell me if lamb of god are anytime soon going to be playing in dublin????there album ashes of the wake is fukn brilliant!!!if you havnt got it...go get it!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

yea they ****ing rule although new american gospel and as the palaces burn are better in my opinion,anyways there are no irish gigs coming up in the near future they played with slayer for all there us tour but now mastadon or somthing are with them for their euro tour,the only place you can check em out close by is download 05 im getting my ticket friday and i cant wait to get in a pit to black lable.

o yea if you like lamb of god you should try out shadows fall and the NEW killswitch engage album.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Their first album (when they were called Killed The Priests or something like that) is their best I think. The other albums are very good - I have New American... and Ashes... but if you've heard one, you'll have a good general gist of what's going on in the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

They are playing with slipknot me thinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

1st album was called Burn The Priest and can be purchased from their site but the shipping is a killer..something like 20 dollars to get 1 cd shipped over here.

Don't see em playing here anytime in the near future as pretty soon after Download they're heading off on the Sound Of The Underground tour in the States

New DVD out this year though which ought to be worth picking up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

WHAT???
    Lamb of God in Ireland???
    Don't get me f***ing excited, please. i dont think my nerves could stand it
    wow.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Helmet are confirmed to be supporting Slipknot so it won't be Lamb of god. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭yamo

helmet

lamb of god

shadowsfall

will be a killer gig...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SlipknotBitch9

the slipknot support is helmet and gizmachi

Unfortunately won't be happening here :mad:

WHAT???
    Lamb of God in Ireland???
    Don't get me f***ing excited, please. i dont think my nerves could stand it
    wow.....

I was told buy my onomous friend that LAMB OF GOD are playing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

Mohanned wrote:
    I was told buy my onomous friend that LAMB OF GOD are playing

Where???

I think you're friend may be mistaken then ;)

Support has already been decided for the Slipknot show.

The only reason that this is floating around is because they're playing Download the day after the Slipknot show in Dublin.

Where???

In ozfest ;)

Advertisement