Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prey being developed by Human Head

Options
  • 19-04-2005 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭

Remember this game, portal technology, Talon Brave, supposed to be released about 8 years ago?

Well now it's being developed using the DoomIII engine, which is probably a good choice seeing how much of the old videos showing all the mad level shifting and portals stuff can be done in DoomIII.

Oh yeah, it's in the June edition of PC Gamer.

Oh just so you know, this is one of the two signs of the apocalypse along with Duke Nukem Forever.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

*cough* vapourware *cough*

Always wondered what the hell happened to this. I still remember the E3 video demo and the gorgeous screenshots. They even said that the game had full GeoMod type technology. This was before Quake 2 remember. Then they said the game didn't exist and everything we saw were CGI mock-ups. I mean wtf?

At least it's back in developement. Now Duke Nukem Forever is the biggest 3D Realms joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Now Duke Nukem Forever is the biggest 3D Realms joke.

Its better be a good punchline....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I just read the article, it looks really good. The enemies look really wierd and original.

Advertisement