Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pix wanted

Options
  • 19-04-2005 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

am looking for anyone out there with Pictures of Cork Youth(and not so youth) Culture down through the years.

I am thinking of pictures of the Skinheads/Bootboys, Hippies, Cureheads, Goths, Ska & 2 Tone, Punks, Ravers the places they congugrated in gigs, the street, football matches whatever just good pictures that captured the moments of Corks youth scene down throughout the decades.

I have some pics from years ago and am looking for others to put on show in a venue to be decided in August/September.

Would love to publish the results by the end of the year as well.

Any info comments or other worthwhile bits of info to coconnell23@hotmail.com
    At this stage please do not e-mail on any pictures.
    We'll organise a meeting of everyone who is interested within the next month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

hey I have quite a few photos might be of use.. not sure but they're mainly on Patrick St.. cos of Dissertation I did. Lemme know if ya would like em

• Registered Users Posts: 1 no.1plz

Hi Cork_girl.

Any chance of sharing those pics please....

Advertisement