Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gatso van active in south kilkenny

Options
  • 19-04-2005 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let yee all know that the blue gatso van is on a revenue generation run today. It left waterford Garda Station at 8.15am this morning for its destination of halfway down the big hill into Ballyhale South Kilkenny, N9 North Bound. Limit is 100km/h but all sorts of outrageous speeds are acheived here by ppl trying to out run trucks before they get into Ballyhale village.

It sticks out like a sore thumb so you have been warned.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

With that amount of info Im wondering if you are driving it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

LOL! alas no. I was following it from the cop shop all the way this morning on my way home from work. It must have some weight of stuff in it as it never broke 80km/h the whole way.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's another blue gatso van operating out of Kilkenny Garda station. It looks about 10 years old and is a bit battered. I can't remember if its a transit or some other kind of van. He's often seen hanging around the castlecomer road where the speed limit changes from 100kph to 50kph heading towards Kikenny.

Advertisement