Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson pricing for K750

Options
  • 19-04-2005 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know what the price will be for the Sony Ericsson K750 will be when launched? Also, has anyone heard a release date yet? I hear rumours that it will be available end of May/June?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

I saw an official sony ericsson price of GBP 199 VAT incl. However I imagine it'll be a lot higher upon release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

I've just noticed that www.pixmania.com have listed the price as 468 EUR. I guess that's not bad for a pre-release price. I suspect they will increase the price closer to launch as they normally do based on demand. I'm tempted to put an order in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

To be honest I would say it will cost between €350 and €450 once the initial prices have setteled dont expect to see it available inshops over here any time soon for that price though

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

As far as I can make out , its going to be just under €500 and to be released on 18th May .

Advertisement