Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photoshop "roundy" edges

Options
  • 19-04-2005 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

im trying to make a rectangle with "roundy" edges i can achieve this by using the feather command but this makes the edges blurry, i want to have a nice sharp looking rectangle with "roundy" edges. im sure this is easily done in PS. help me if you can! Thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

Ermmm try using the rounded rectangle tool you get it by clicking where you rectangle tool is and holding your mouse button down..once you have the tool you can set the radius of the rounded edges and everything

Hope this was what you were looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭gre_soul

yeah thanks that fine but i need the rectangle to look sharp i just dunno how about to do it correctly, here is an image attached as you can see the edges are blurred and not sharp like i want them. im sure its simple and i tried looking in a few forums i really need to get a good PS book i think :o

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Did you use the rounded rectangle tool to get that?

It looks like you used the rectangle marquee tool with feather (options up top - set to zero to make sharp) and then filled with white.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Gordon wrote:
    Did you use the rounded rectangle tool to get that?

It looks like you used the rectangle marquee tool with feather (options up top - set to zero to make sharp) and then filled with white.

its in the attached image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭gre_soul

ah ha guys...gracias!

• Advertisement

Remember i was the first one to tell you,but you just didnt want to listen to what i had to say :(

DeBeere wrote:
    Remember i was the first one to tell you,but you just didnt want to listen to what i had to say :(
    anybody else here something? :)

I walked into that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

tba wrote:
    anybody else here something? :)

No, but I heard something

;)

No, but I heard something

;)
    nazispell6xx.jpg