Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every FPS ever!

Options
  • 19-04-2005 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

There is a site, thats dedicated to keeping old FPS games alive.

They have almost every FPS from 1990 or so to 2002 on the PC available for download, they used to have 2003/2004 but they deleted them as it defeated their ideal of keeping "old" games alive.

I'm not going to give a link here, as that would be against rules, but look up "The amazing hamster monkey" in Google or whatever.

Fantastic site. Brought back some memories to see and play some games I haven't seen for sale in ages.

Mods, if there is a problem with this thread, please delete it, and sorry in advance if there is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Right. Where do I start? Well Warez=bad. I haven't fully checked the site but I doubt every fps from 1990 to 2002 is now abandonware. If it was abandonware you should have put it in the free games sticky

Putting up keywords that will give google the correct link is still against the rules. I was very clever when I wrote that bit of the charter.

"This means that if you post anything on how to obtain, copy, hax0r, backup, get a serial number for or otherwise copy or circumvent copy protection."

I am going to be lenient as it's a nice day and it's more of a nostalgia buzz you were trying to share then warez. Your punishment is to read the charter 4 times. I'll be watching.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement