Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible good TV Prices?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

Seems very reasonable.

I am looking for a 42" plasma but am only prepared to pay about €2,100 because I have a projector, but this comes in at 2112 when converted to sterling. If they deliver to Ireland and the delivery costs at about 100 then it would be in my reach:

http://www.digitaldirectuk.com/products_moreinfo3/index.asp?product_id=5884

Don't know if it is any good though. The advice Im getting from people is to really go into a showroom and check the screen's working before giving over the hard earned cash.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Ya, same as, you really need to see it in the flesh first!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

I've just had a look at the site and I found the following on their delivery services page...

Delivery of all products which are available in stock, will be completed as a door-to-door service in the UK mainland only. We currently do not ship outside the UK.

Certain products cannot be delivered to extreme parts of the UK; this is stated on the relevant product Info page.
    If you have a query about delivery, you can contact our dedicated Delivery Arrangements team on 0870 112 3030

Such a pity, because their prices appear to be very good in comparison to others, on particular items I've been interested in.

Damo

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I spotted that Damo alright, but i reckon we could organise a courier to head over and collect it for us??? Or tehe likes of TNT or someone like that?

Whhat do u lads think of that idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,227 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

You can use my address to get the stuff delivered to :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

As long as you have the beers for when we arrive to pick up our gear. And the boxes better be still unopened. I don't want to turn up and find you with your feet up, surrounded by popcorn, empty cans, messy buttery fingerprints all over the remote and the screen itself.

Apart from that, thanks!

Damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

Most of the time, these companies will ship to Northern Ireland....even when it states that it will only ship mainland UK. Maybe Gerry Adams could set up a courier business for us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭lensman

Maxwell wrote:
    Most of the time, these companies will ship to Northern Ireland....even when it states that it will only ship mainland UK. Maybe Gerry Adams could set up a courier business for us!!
    he has one already,....but only imports from Lybia :D:D a

Advertisement