Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On line poker newbie questions

Options
  • 19-04-2005 11:56am

Well hello!

Just wondering if there was any way of getting around this.
    thanks,
    Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

You can pay into Paddy power via any of their bookie shops.

Thank you very much, I have another question
    Is there an etiquette with online play?
    What I mean is, with the all in protection, can you leave the table after you take a big pot, and then come back with your maximum allowed? eg, you take a pot of $60 dollars, leave and then come back with your 25?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭BrendanB

The allin protection is a different business, it covers you when you disconnect. As for taking chips off the table, different sites do it differently - I think it's usually an hour before you can come back to a table with less than you left it. Generally I think you're better off keeping the chips on the table though - a big stack in a no-limit / pot-limit game is a plus, especially if theres a small limit on the buyin. For example on Pokerroom, you can only buy into the 50c/50c with $50, whereas you really need twice or three times that to play it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Shortstack wrote:
    You can pay into Paddy power via any of their bookie shops.

how do you cash out?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

accensi0n wrote:
    how do you cash out?

Check sent out or some sites let you cash out to credit card.

I think tom or PP Pitboss said paddy power were working on being able to cash out in there shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Dub13 wrote:
    I think tom or PP Pitboss said paddy power were working on being able to cash out in there shops.

that would be really sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Only problem with cashing out in PPP shops are the 3 day wait which is still the most ridiculous thing Ive seen on any poker site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

Yeah, the 3 day wait is a bit of a pain alright. I really wanted to cash out the other night but had to wait the 3 days. So might not bother to cash out for a while now (I know, PP must be loving this).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Is the cashing out in the PP shops up and running yet...?

Advertisement