Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Anyone?

Options
  • 19-04-2005 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recogmend a good tennis game for the PS2. I dont really care if its something like mario tennis or Vurtual tennis once its fun to play in both two player & single. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 plague

Mario Tennis on the PS2?? :rolleyes:

Why not look up a games review site? Such as gamespot (such as this or this)?

There's always gamespy (see) or even eurogamer!

Simple when you know how! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Virtual Tennis 2 is on the PS2. It's a great game despite being graphically infrerior to the Dreamcast version.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

virtua tennis 2 is a great multyplayer gamer (esp if you have had a few cans :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

plague wrote:
    Mario Tennis on the PS2?? :rolleyes:
    I was just using it as an example, having played it on the gamecube and wondering it there is any similar game on the PS2 :rolleyes:
    plague wrote:
    Why not look up a games review site? Such as gamespot (such as this or this)?

There's always gamespy (see) or even eurogamer!

Simple when you know how! :D
    I've already checked out those sites, I just wanted the opinion of the average boards joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yeah Virtua Tennis 2 is definitely the best PS2 Tennis game. But the best Tennis game I've played is Top Spin on XBox, absolute class stuff.

• Advertisement

Anyone know where I might find Virtua Tennis 2 for PS2 I had a look In Game, HMV, Virgin and Gamestop but none of them seem to have it :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't bother with the high street stores. You can get it easily online.

I'd prefer to buy it in the shops as I have to borrow a credit card to buy offline. I have a laser card but cd wow dont have it

Has anyone ever used this place?
    http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdetail/PS2SI1AV6TTRV118ZO4/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 plague

Try play.com , if you can purchase online. Never mind, they are sold out of Virtua Tennis2!

As for asking out the average joe as to their opinions on a tennis game, I'd trust the reviews more, as people's opinions can vary a lot. So I like reading a few reviews, get all the pros and cons that they list and make up my mind. I do prefer reading reviews that score a game lower, as they should provide a longer list or cons, as opposed to glossing over them!

Advertisement