Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honour system patch this friday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

yay..! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

crap.

I hoped i could get to 60 before this patch was released. As it stands, ill be approaching 50 and will be provided with a bright pink GANK ME 4 PVP POINTS sign on my head :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

yeah not happy either ! still only 35 ! ages to go had been hoping to hit 60 before it went live..

Still you got to be a little excited :D Time to sharpen my PvP skills

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Hopefully it will bring some welcome server stability along with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

yeah not happy either ! still only 35 ! ages to go had been hoping to hit 60 before it went live..

If someone much higher level than you kills you in pvp their honour goes down, or so my understanding goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

If the level is grey to you it goes down.everything else is acceptable afaik!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

It doesn't go down it just stays static. There's no punishment in the honour system at least in it's first incarnation. At least as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I think it affects you ranking they just don't punish you if that makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If someone much higher level than you kills you in pvp their honour goes down, or so my understanding goes.

Did you read the official website? :p

It will list dishonourable kills, but they have no influence whatsoever on your points or ranking. Honorable kills are achieved by killing certain (according to recent reports) NPC like Sylvanas or Thrall, or other players (green/yellow/red).

Horses mouth:
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/pvp-article-part2.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

your actually able to kill Sylvanus and Thrall??? what? that seems kinda weird, especially since thrall is the leader of the orc's. i dunot think the main storyline npc's should be able to be killed. but im sure others wont agree.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

Kiith wrote:
    your actually able to kill Sylvanus and Thrall??? what? that seems kinda weird, especially since thrall is the leader of the orc's. i dunot think the main storyline npc's should be able to be killed. but im sure others wont agree.

cant remember who said it but i think thrall has only been killed about 3 times ever

weird...? no...i think its kinda fun watching a few hopeful alliance ride into ogri only to to get chased around the place by about 50 horde ppl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Kiith wrote:

Dont worry, im sure they resurrect within 5min much like players do in WoW. :)

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

They do. Never been on a server where theya ctually managed to kill a leader. They are incredibly tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

What pvp skillz :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

What pvp skillz

Playboy ! dont make me WHOOP your ass again ! even without being TOAed !!

Epic armour for teh win ! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Friday has now been confirmed as the release date on the WoW europe homepage.

Advertisement