Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom To IBB

• 19-04-2005 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Ok i rang Ibb the other day because i seen they had no installation charge and had upgraded the installation was the only thing holding me back from getting it but today i recived my contract in the post but now i dont know if i should get it because people getting QoS and stuff lol i really need that upload speed *wink* *wink* if ya know what i mean :P but is it worth the hastle?
    why does it take so long for them to install like nearly 2 months thats BS and help on deciding would be nice ;) btw i cant get Ntl or smart so my options are limited :o and i would be known to go over the cap by around 100 or 200gigs a month so will the QoS me for that even though no cap?

Advertisement