Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung D500

Options
  • 19-04-2005 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,956 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there are plans for the Samsung d500 to be released on any network in Ireland soon? I want to get either this phone (preferably) or the sony s700i (which is out now).

Any help?

Recomment either one over the other?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Er... It already is...
    It's available with CPW on Meteor bill pay. Go into your local CPW and check the prices. It's around 139e on the talk 400 tariff. Can't remember the other prices. (Samsung D500 that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,956 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

RachG wrote:
    Er... It already is...
    It's available with CPW on Meteor bill pay. Go into your local CPW and check the prices. It's around 139e on the talk 400 tariff. Can't remember the other prices. (Samsung D500 that is)

really? darn that google search engine so! didn't show me it on sale at all in ireland (in stores as opposed to the net)

Have to see how much it cost sim free as i can't afford to pay a bill each month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Disintegrator

D500 smaller and more useful.

D500 smaller and more useful.

and seemingly not possible for me to get.... :(

if it can only be got on bill in ireland i can't afford to get it. If i can get it on pay as you go i can unlock it to the meteor network and continue to enjoy free texts to the people that matter.

Looks like vodafone will be getting a load of money off me for the s700i(it just doesn't nook as cool as the d500 when the keypad is out).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Now I can't remember the exact prices but I think it's under 200e on the 20e a month option. For this price you get 20e worth of calls/month so it's not too bad. And you do get free Meteor to Meteor texts til the end of the year. CPW don't sell em sim free AFAIK.

• Advertisement

RachG wrote:
    Now I can't remember the exact prices but I think it's under 200e on the 20e a month option. For this price you get 20e worth of calls/month so it's not too bad. And you do get free Meteor to Meteor texts til the end of the year. CPW don't sell em sim free AFAIK.

my phone only cost me €20 as it is, so going bill could only ever be more expensive. life of a student you know, have to make my weekly cents count.

Advertisement