Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andalusia

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pearse67

Why are you called andalusia?

why is your music so incredibly boring?

Why are you such posers on your website?

i dunno should i go on?
    do you have a personal beef with this band i've seen them play in cork last week and they were smoking as for the photos on the web site they look like the type of photos any band wolud use . were you the fifth member that got chucked out is that why your so twisted and small about them let the real music lovers decide go and see them and make your own mind up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pearse67

asp wrote:
    Way!

Remember this?

cakeface.jpg

:D
    I checked the andalusia web site and this photo is not on it so you must know the band so your coments are personal go see a shrink you need help and leave the music lovers to enjoy good music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

pearse67 wrote:
    do you have a personal beef with this band i've seen them play in cork last week and they were smoking as for the photos on the web site they look like the type of photos any band wolud use . were you the fifth member that got chucked out is that why your so twisted and small about them let the real music lovers decide go and see them and make your own mind up !

pearse67 v grammar - who will win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

pearse67 wrote:
    I checked the andalusia web site and this photo is not on it so you must know the band so your coments are personal go see a shrink you need help and leave the music lovers to enjoy good music.

1) The reason that this photo is not on the Andalusia website is probably because it has absolutely nothing to do with the band.
    2) How old are you? 14?
    3) I have no 3, but just having 2 would be pointless, coz it would make me look empty and thoughtless :D

And I don't think Raggamuffin was in the band. Maybe he just doesn't like them. Maybe you watch the X-Files too much. Not everything has a consp.. conspir....conspirac....ah you know what I mean

Advertisement