Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

theory test

Options
  • 19-04-2005 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

how long is the waiting list for a theory test dyk?

for my birthday my mom got me a gift voucher for driving lessons but I don't have me theory test yes and the feckin' vouchers are on a 6 mth limit! and I got them in February!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

I got mine last October I think and I only had to wait a couple of weeks (in Dublin) Ring 1890 606 106/1890 616 216 with a credit card handy and you can sort it out in about 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

great, thanx dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

Oh, you'll need your PPS/RSI/whatever it's called number

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

did the test last Monday in Parnell St (40 outta 40 no less! :)) Called up 3 weeks earlier and they took all the details and I was able to pay by credit card

Was very impressed actually.. in and out on the day in 30 mins. Then when I went into the Ballymun tax office last Thursday, I was only there 30 mins too as they actually opened more windows to deal with the Q!!

Has the government gotten efficent or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭GusherING

Yeah its simple. 40 out of 40 myself. Pity the actual driving test itself isn't so efficient with the queue management.

• Advertisement

just another note to anyone doing it, which is that they still haven't updated it for KPH yet, so everything in the book/CD is still valid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

Are they testing in KPH now? people were saying the new book isn't out

nope.. was still in MPH last week anyway when I did it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

If you do it on a weekday you'll be waiting at most 2 weeks. I asked for a Saturday and was told I'd have to wait 3-4 weeks, so I opted for the morning off school instead.

Advertisement