Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for Sticky Thread - Prices of Plasma's in Ireland

Options
  • 19-04-2005 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

I among others on this site are looking to Purchase a 42" Plasma /LCD etc and I was thinking that it would be of great interest to people like me to be able to do up a price list of what is on offer for people here in Ireland - if we listed the 42" plasmas by price and location (shop location or web), then we could check the reviews of the ones in our price range and go from there

For example:
    Poster A has €3,000 to spend, the following Plasma's are in his/her's range: abcdefghi

Poster B has €2,000 to spend, the following Plasma's are in his/her's range: abcdefghi

It means that if we could list what Plasma's are available in Ireland for the following:
    => €2000
    => €3,000
    => €4,000 etc

Have I really thought this through??? What do people think?

Comments

Advertisement