Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Tickets board - where'd it go??

Options
  • 19-04-2005 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for Oasis tickets (as I've been doing for aaggeess) and I've noticed the FS Tickets board isnt there - it used to be at the bottom just after the FS Sin Bin.

Is it down for a reason?

cheers!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

its still there -> linky

It's there for me.
    You must be banned from it-hence when you are logged in you cannot see it in the list.
    you should pm Lemming

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

yeah - that appears to be the case.
    A bit harsh - I didnt initiate the offer to trade off-board and I wasnt away and he was selling for face value.
    I thought the mod should have at least warned me first - I would have deleted that psot straight away.
    Sorry folks..... any chance I can be unbanned? No malice intented on my part whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

If you pm lemming and plead your case, hes a reasonable man, if you have a good case he will listen to you.

V.

Advertisement