Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soccer Players ?

• 19-04-2005 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I've just moved to the Republic (Of Cork :D )and am trying to either join a team or get a game once or twice a week.
    It would be maybe monday and wednesday evenings after work..
    Any of you guys play or may be interested ?
    It's nothing too serious ..I guess only restriction would be your between the ages of 20 and 35 ?? not younger cas your probably to fit haha
    Let me now what ya think..
    Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,052 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

ya id be up for that. could probably get a couple of friends involved too...we're all around 21/22. is there any summer league type thing to join actually?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I was hoping someone else would step up so I didn't have to plug my own site, however.... you'll probably get a better reponse on Foot.ie, which has a pretty big Cork City / Cobh Ramblers fanbase. Our five-a-sides have fallen by the wayside now, but I don't think it would take a lot of effort to kick them off again, given the weather.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Thanks guys I've managed to pull about 6 guys from work and a mate of mine has a few more finishing up in the nightowls so I'll pm next week for a location and day...I'm thinking Wednesday evening to start and then maybe another evening in the summer.

There is a summer league through astro.ie but it's pretty expensive..
    And you need people to commit for the duration of the league which can be difficult.

I'll be in touch and thanks for the link i'll check it out now.
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Don't PM me, I wasn't asking for a game. I'm facilitator, not a fan.

Advertisement