Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cash game in fitz?

Options
  • 19-04-2005 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

when is the hold em only cash game on in the fitz? is it a 25 euro min buy in yeah?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There is no regularly scheduled 25 euro NLH only game in the Fitz. You can often find a 50-euro NLH only game if its requested and there is interest. Also the boards guys here play an irregular NLH only game but I wouldnt recommend it from a Game Selection point of view hahaha.... its a pretty rough game!

Saturday is the best day for 25-in cash games I think, but they are usually a round of each.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

DeVore wrote:
    There is no regularly scheduled 25 euro NLH only game in the Fitz. You can often find a 50-euro NLH only game if its requested and there is interest. Also the boards guys here play an irregular NLH only game but I wouldnt recommend it from a Game Selection point of view hahaha.... its a pretty rough game!

Saturday is the best day for 25-in cash games I think, but they are usually a round of each.

DeV.

it's actually all PLH (pot limit hold em) i've never seen any NLH games there apart from the tournys

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Doh, my bad. My brain hasnt kicked in yet today. Replace NLH with PLH in my post. I havent seen a NLH game in the Fitz, though I've been bugging Luke for one for ages as I much prefer it to PLH/O

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

problem with that 25 game is knowing if it is being spread. A regular day/time would help - maybe before one of the tournies would help.

Do they still spread it on Saturdays??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

Can anyone tell me the regularity of sit n go's on days like this (Tuesday evenings etc)?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement