Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gamespy preview

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Thanks for the news Wideband! :D

I had already seen screenshots thanks to this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=236491

The guys at GameSpy seem pretty impressed by it and that's good!
    GameSpy wrote:
    ...Call of Duty turned out to be a major hit online, and even to this day ranks second only to Counter-Strike in terms of popularity...
    I was happy to read that! I hope the boards.ie admins promote our good old Call of Duty forum! ;) It's a pity about its current location... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I think its a crying shame that COD has no public forum.
    As the gamespy preview states COD is second only to CS for popularity, nuff said.
    Thank god we have a thriving COD forum and community over on our community :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

hi guys,

any word on the cod forum change?....i havn't seen anything positive anyhow, are the powers-that-be just ignoring our requests.....On the bright side, at least we have a forum :D

No news so far I'm afraid :( We're being ignored for some reason...

All we can do is spread the word and get as many CoDers to post on this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=218381

Hopefully we'll get promoted soon! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

in fairness guys this forum is growing at a slow but healthy pace, i wonder if having a link in our sigs helps, has anyone found this forum from a sig link?

• Advertisement

The "signature advertising" was a brilliant idea! I can't remember who came up with it but I thank you none the less! ;)

It would be nice if you all added the "Support the Call of Duty forum!" in your signature guys (but obviously you don't have to)! :D

It would be nice if you all added the "Support the Call of Duty forum!" in your signature guys (but obviously you don't have to)! :D
    You do have to, that is unless you want me at your door with a satchel charge

kinkstr wrote:
    You do have to, that is unless you want me at your door with a satchel charge
    lollllllll :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Right , I am big enough to admit it , I know how to add a sig , thats not a problem .......but I don't have a clue how you get it to say " support the call of duty forum" yet link to that post . So come on then , when ye have all finished laughing , explain it to me , and heh , dumb it down .

click hyperlink, type support call of duty forum, click ok and copy the following into it :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=218381

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

kinkstr wrote:
    click hyperlink, type support call of duty forum, click ok and copy the following into it :)

Sorry ? , I have no idea who you are talking to , I mean , Obviously I know how to do it ........I was , a , erm ,,, er . just wanted to arm , , see If ye did it the same way :o

ps: tks , hehe

jonski wrote:
    Sorry ? , I have no idea who you are talking to , I mean , Obviously I know how to do it ........I was , a , erm ,,, er . just wanted to arm , , see If ye did it the same way :o

ps: tks , hehe
    Jonski, I officially nominate you the "Call of Duty funny man" for April 2005! :p

i second the motion

Advertisement