Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got WoW..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

vasch_ro wrote:
    so is the idea to build ur character up on one of the newbie servers
    then maybe go to the bladefist realm ?

You can't.

There's no realm transfers, and when there will be, it'll be from highpop servers (like Bladefirst) to low pop ones. They pick which server you move to. For instance, people on Bladefist, if they want to move, will be moved to SuperRealmX, not one of your choosing.

If you want a char on Bladefist, you have to start it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

New boards.ie WoW players: make a character on Bladefist.

There's a boards.ie guild on both horde (<bored of ie>) and alliance (<dudes>) factions. A helpful guild for when you start is brilliant, plus there'll be other new peeps like you in it.

If you've made a char on a different server, now's a good time to make on one Bladefist. It's very quick jumping up to level 10 once you've worked out how the game works, plus fun to try a different class.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

i might just do that ive got to level 26 pally on hellscream but the horde is callin me...sick of playing with smelly vikings anyways :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

I've just got this too, would the general consensus be that bladefist is a good place to start? Or will I just get killed repeatedly by high level players?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Well...Bladefist is a high population server. I started a character there recently and found the lag very irritating, so I went back to Terenas.

Its been hell since the pvp honour system came in today on Terenas, massive kills everywhere. I can only imagine what the high pop pvp server is like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

quozl wrote:
    Yes, but the horde guild isn't full of ballet dress wearing skin headed men.

Mostly.

*whistles innocently and walks away*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

Ok, I'm a few hours in and really enjoying it. I ended up playing on deathwing as bladefist was down when I started, and I've done a few quests, got to level 7 and made myself a nice pair of blue pants! Very impressed.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

just went on my first raid today..it was cool, but completely insane. I was only lvl 19 in a raid party of 30-40's in a raid on the crossroads. I died constantly and only got in a few kills, but damn it was fun :D

/Deadwing

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

just started playing it today and got up to a level 10 the quests are starting to get a bit tough now! any hints or tips or stuff to look out for? i'm a tauran and the sheer scale of things in thunder bluff is a bit daunting

Advertisement